I am not a farmer; no one in my family has been. Naturally I cannot directly buy farm land without meeting some other requirements. So what exactly is the procedure for becoming a farmer/buying farm land?
From my gleanings, I have found out these ways till now-
1. Some relative has to own some farm land somewhere
2. Get permission from collector's office proving your intent to engage in agricultural activity
3. Get a job as a farm hand and have that farmer give you a letter of agricultural employment
4. Any more? (Please fill in)
My questions are:-
1. What exactly do the land brokers intend to do who confidently tell potential buyers that "they will manage that farmer certificate aspect 'somehow'"?
2. Which is the quickest and surest way? please could someone write a kind of 'walkthrough' including steps, money required, people to meet, documents to prepare, etc.
I am sure that many people are in the same situation and will benefit immensely from this information. I'll be grateful if someone can share their own experiences of having gone this road.
Thank you in advance.