How can a 'non-farmer' buy agriculture land in Maharashtra?
I am not a farmer; no one in my family has been. Naturally I cannot directly buy farm land without meeting some other requirements. So what exactly is the procedure for becoming a farmer/buying farm land?
From my gleanings, I have found out these ways till now-
1. Some relative has to own some farm land somewhere
2. Get permission from collector's office proving your intent to engage in agricultural activity
3. Get a job as a farm hand and have that farmer give you a letter of agricultural employment
4. Any more? (Please fill in)
My questions are:-
1. What exactly do the land brokers intend to do who confidently tell potential buyers that "they will manage that farmer certificate aspect 'somehow'"?
2. Which is the quickest and surest way? please could someone write a kind of 'walkthrough' including steps, money required, people to meet, documents to prepare, etc.
I am sure that many people are in the same situation and will benefit immensely from this information. I'll be grateful if someone can share their own experiences of having gone this road.
1) you can form a company and buy the land on co. name
2) Purchase the land in other state where this rule is not applicable. (except Maharashtra & Karnataka) take the farmer certificate and show that when you buy land here. (you should be farmer any part of india can buy the land anyewhere in india except union treatory).
3) Take the NA permission from collector and buy & used that land.
4) Best way to collect the information from land Revenue Department, they guide you right instead of talking it in fourm and agents. they possibly missguide you. right choice is to ask the authority.
Only a farmer can buy land in maharashtra. If you are a farmer you can buy. But for bonafide industrial use you can buy upto 25 acres with the permission of collector. For further clarifications pl. call me for consultations. I have more informations on this. regards
Last edited by moderator B; June 24th, 2009 at 04:12 PM.
Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.
BMES Bag Dump Station is used for manual unloading of product from bags, to avoid dusting during manual dumping of powder from the bags[/URL], and to maintain clean atmosphere, and safe working condition for workers. An automatic reverse pulse cleaning ensures release of dust from the filters.
For more details visit us:
Last edited by moderator A; March 13th, 2013 at 04:37 PM.
Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade