Notices
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can a 'non-farmer' buy agriculture land in Maharashtra?

1. #1 How can a 'non-farmer' buy agriculture land in Maharashtra? 

I am not a farmer; no one in my family has been. Naturally I cannot directly buy farm land without meeting some other requirements. So what exactly is the procedure for becoming a farmer/buying farm land?

From my gleanings, I have found out these ways till now-
    1. Some relative has to own some farm land somewhere
    2. Get permission from collector's office proving your intent to engage in agricultural activity
    3. Get a job as a farm hand and have that farmer give you a letter of agricultural employment
    4. Any more? (Please fill in)

My questions are:-
    1. What exactly do the land brokers intend to do who confidently tell potential buyers that "they will manage that farmer certificate aspect 'somehow'"?
    2. Which is the quickest and surest way? please could someone write a kind of 'walkthrough' including steps, money required, people to meet, documents to prepare, etc.

I am sure that many people are in the same situation and will benefit immensely from this information. I'll be grateful if someone can share their own experiences of having gone this road.

Thank you in advance.

2. #2 how to buy agri land 

1) you can form a company and buy the land on co. name

2) Purchase the land in other state where this rule is not applicable. (except Maharashtra & Karnataka) take the farmer certificate and show that when you buy land here. (you should be farmer any part of india can buy the land anyewhere in india except union treatory).

3) Take the NA permission from collector and buy & used that land.

4) Best way to collect the information from land Revenue Department, they guide you right instead of talking it in fourm and agents. they possibly missguide you. right choice is to ask the authority.

3. #3 Purchase of land in Maharashtra 

Dear sir,
    Only a farmer can buy land in maharashtra. If you are a farmer you can buy. But for bonafide industrial use you can buy upto 25 acres with the permission of collector. For further clarifications pl. call me for consultations. I have more informations on this. regards
    k. arivalan
    Last edited by moderator B; June 24th, 2009 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

4. #4 Thanks for the replies 

Thanks for your replies. I guess I'd better check with the land revenue department as suggested. Thanks a lot.

5. #5 Get farm certification 

Get legal status of farmer from us
    Last edited by moderator A; December 26th, 2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Blog Entries
    Dear Sir,
    If You Want Farmer Certificate Please Contact me

Mo. 9702738813
    Last edited by karna24; July 30th, 2013 at 11:18 AM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

7. #7 farmer cert 

I need a farmer certificate so please send me your contact info

8. #8 Folder gluer,Automatic folder gluer , Carton folding machine 

Bangalore is one of the leading Indian manufacturers of
    Last edited by moderator A; March 11th, 2013 at 05:05 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

9. #9 Shrushti hitech and agriculture development 
    send your email and contact no -shrushti.hitech@gmail.com

10. #10 Pneumatic conveying system 

BMES Bag Dump Station is used for manual unloading of product from bags, to avoid dusting during manual dumping of powder from the bags[/URL], and to maintain clean atmosphere, and safe working condition for workers. An automatic reverse pulse cleaning ensures release of dust from the filters.

For more details visit us:
    Last edited by moderator A; March 13th, 2013 at 04:37 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast