Notices

Thread: Price of LIVE GOAT

1. #1 Price of LIVE GOAT 

I have been watching this post for price of live goat and no one has been well informative.
    Most people come out with prices hard to believe.
    Example one says live weight per KG is 100, some say 130 and some 150 and 160 respectively.

And how is the market condition, how are the goats sold ....is it on Live weight or meat weight.
    And how the retailer(butcher) makes his profit. And wat should be the minimum price per KG we should go in for and how much of profit is possible out of 1 single goat.

Guys please make use of this thread and educate people in knowing wat the prevailing prices are. This would Facilitate new turks in this business. Once we get replies in here I would be sharing if the informations are practical over the market conditions.

Now can any of the existing business owners help us with the prices?

Thank You
    Ashy

Yes, obviously Budy you are right. I am also hunting for similar information. I hope its not much trouble to you if I ask this. if you find that information then mail me same.
    Last edited by moderator B; June 22nd, 2009 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

request you to visit :: Welcome to Nadur Goat Farm ::

Quote Originally Posted by ashypeshy View Post
    I have been watching this post for price of live goat and no one has been well informative.
    Most people come out with prices hard to believe.
    Example one says live weight per KG is 100, some say 130 and some 150 and 160 respectively.

And how is the market condition, how are the goats sold ....is it on Live weight or meat weight.
    And how the retailer(butcher) makes his profit. And wat should be the minimum price per KG we should go in for and how much of profit is possible out of 1 single goat.

Guys please make use of this thread and educate people in knowing wat the prevailing prices are. This would Facilitate new turks in this business. Once we get replies in here I would be sharing if the informations are practical over the market conditions.

Now can any of the existing business owners help us with the prices?

Thank You
    Ashy