AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: need assistance on milky mushroom cultivation&marketting in tn

Default need assistance on milky mushroom cultivation&marketting in tn

hi
    we are doing floriculture in ooty and we are interested in milky mushroom cultivation so pls guide me in this and the future scope for marketing in and around tamil nadu

dear surya...
    am looking for similar info...cultivation of milky mushroom...am from bombay...starting a small farm in the outskirts...if you get any concrete info...would be glad if you could direct me to the source...will do the same from this end......
    looking forward
    best wishes
    Last edited by moderator B; June 3rd, 2009 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Calocybe indica

it will grow on straw. the straw needs pasteurization.
    you will need milky mushroom(Calocybe indica) spawn.
    you can buy or produce the spawn.
    the substrate will need casing, a topsoil promoting mushroom formation.
    the mycelium will need Light to colonize substrate.
    mycelium will die in cold temp.
    in general a very unique mushroom.

shachar

hi surya
    i also have an estate in ooty.
    contact the horticulture department at "wood house" near doddabetta enterance.
    they have a full fledged mushroom unit for demonstration purposes and also help in giving technical assistance. you can contact mr. babu there.
    sanjay
    athikal estate

Wink Milky mushroom cultivation

I am an agriculturist and do the consultancy services for mushroom entrepreneurs. The fresh entreprenuers to this industry can contact me for theie assistance

My contact no is :

K.Rajesh Kumar,
    Nilgiris, Tamil Nadu.
    Last edited by moderator B; June 6th, 2009 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default I am in search of spawn or spoores from the Milky Mushroom.

Dear members,

i look for spawan or maybe better spores of the milky mushroom! could someone help me to send a sample out to my farm in pakistan??

regads

Benjamin

Hello Mr. Rajesh,
    I am Ajeet Kumar singh from Chhattisgarh state, i am planning to start cultivation of Milky Mushroom.
    Please guide me how to start at small scale and how the government will help me.
    I will be very thankful for your kind response.
    Last edited by moderator B; June 8th, 2009 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.