AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: Cashew, mango cultivation & Processing

Question Cashew, mango cultivation & Processing

I reside in Kalyan,my native place is in Ratnagiri district,I have lots of interest in agriculture,but bcos of some reasons I was unable to work in this field,but now I realy wanted to develop my careeer in this field.I have acres of land there ,So I want to cultivate mango,cashew & spices ,I want to know about cultivation of plant ,how to get seedlings,about business processes involved in it.So pls help me!

Dear Sir

pls visit College of agriculture Dapoli and visit the horticulture department. ull get full practical knowlege.

Default cultivation of mango and cashew

Firstly, u'll have to make a thourough plan of:
    how much area u r going to allocate for each species.
    then decide upon the varieties and the spacing required
    accordingly calculate the number of plants
    place an order from a reputed nursery.
    If ur going to plant it in July, then finish the pit digging by May end.
    For cultivation practices u may contact the nearest agri college or KVK.

Hi Pravin,

I've my mango & cashew farm at Mandangad (Ratnagiri)

Regards,
    Vivek Khandelwal
    quotes4me at gmail (dot) com

Quote Originally Posted by pravin_mahadik View Post
    I reside in Kalyan,my native place is in Ratnagiri district,I have lots of interest in agriculture,but bcos of some reasons I was unable to work in this field,but now I realy wanted to develop my careeer in this field.I have acres of land there ,So I want to cultivate mango,cashew & spices ,I want to know about cultivation of plant ,how to get seedlings,about business processes involved in it.So pls help me!
    Dear Mr Pravin Mahadik,
    Please get in touch with me , i stay very close to you, in Dombivli
    Will support you in the same.
    kind regards
    Rajesh Shirodkar
    Soham Agro Services
    +91 9869246261
    e-mail : sohamagroservices@gmail.com

Business Member

if you want to do good cultivation in the span of short periods you will get good profits. for mango cashew & spices allthe details you can get from deepak neworks. this is aleading service in agriculture form.then you have to pay 2260/-you haveto drop in hdfc bank inthe name of deepak net works and account no;06322020000136. when we recive amount then onlywe wiisend al ldetails ofyour cultivation through courier.If you are not satisfied with us then your amount will be refunbable with in a week.if you have any doubt then you can mail
    Last edited by Ritika; May 18th, 2009 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Cashew

Quote Originally Posted by vivekkhandelwal View Post
    Hi Pravin,

I've my mango & cashew farm at Mandangad (Ratnagiri)

Regards,
    Vivek Khandelwal
    quotes4me at gmail (dot) com
    Hello Vivek. How is your experience with Cashew Farming. I have some Land near chiplun and I am planning to beging cashew cultivation there. When can one expect the first production to begin and what is the expected income per tree that can be expected. I have a 3 acre plot. Kindly advise on this forum.
    Last edited by moderator B; June 15th, 2009 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Premium Member

Arrow Sampada Farms! Mango Consultants!!

Dear Mr. Pravin,

We will guide you and provide our consultancy services to establish a mango garden at your farm land near Ratnagiri. Plaease contact us. sampadafarms@gmail.com mobile: 0 9848203647 Sampada Farms & Consultants

Regards
    Raghu Ram

M/s. Sampada Farms & Consultants, 405-Panchaseela Towers, Park Lane, M G Road, SECUNDERABAD-3. Andhra Pradesh. //tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/AgriWealthINDIA/ Mbl:0 9848203647, Ph. 040 64641344
    sampadafarms@gmail.com, www.sampadafarms.com