Notices

Thread: Flower farming

1. #1 Flower farming 

Sir,

I am new for Agriculture, I have purchased a land of 3 achers & I want to do Folwer Farming in it. My place is in Maharashtra Yavatmal District India.

According to the climitic condition which Flowers will give me maximum returns on my money...

Thanks...

2. #2 Floriculture 
    Business Member
    Dear Sir,
    Pl.visit our website and contact me,so that after getting certain details I will be in a position to guide u properly.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Quote Originally Posted by imranj;,73593
    Sir,

I am new for Agriculture, I have purchased a land of 3 achers & I want to do Folwer Farming in it. My place is in Maharashtra Yavatmal District India.

According to the climitic condition which Flowers will give me maximum returns on my money...

Thanks...

3. #3 Floriculture 
    Business Member
    We are providing consultation to promoters regarding developing Hi-Tech projects related to Fruits, Cut flowers & Exotic vegetables.

You can contact us on our e mail chintamaniconsultancy@gmail.com.

Regards,

Atul R.Patwardhan
    Chintamani Consultancy and Services
    Chintamani, Patwardhan Baug, 21/22 Erandawane,
    Pune 411004, India
    M-+919890919631

Quote Originally Posted by imranj View Post
    Sir,

Thanks...