AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: A,B,C of Rose farming

Default A,B,C of Rose farming

Dear sir,

I am a chartered accountant, i want to enter into rose farming business. I have no idea in this field but have great interest in the subjact. I wanted to set up a small rose farm in jammu (jammu & Kashmir). For that i want all kind of consultancy/guidance like, which kind of land is suitable for rose farming, which kind of weather is suitable for rose farming, from where do i get rose stems(plants), kind of mannure used, equipments required for seting up a rose farm, technology required for the same, cost required for sating up farm in a land of .125 acre of land, if i managed to do all this than where should i sell & also tell me shelf life of a rose & requiremet related to packing & farwerding to the market.

Dear Sir

Ur place is the best to grow all kinds of flower crops. U can cultivate the best quality roses even in the open. First i suggest u to make a visit to the college of agriculture in jammu. or to any of the small nurseries. ull get a good idea. and we will support u

Dear Sir/Madam

Please provide me website adresses of some of Rose growers in & around J&K.

Dear Sir

Royal Treasure
    Kursu Raj Bagh, Srinagar-190008
    Phone: 09469100020

Valley Nursery
    Kral Sangri, Cheshmashai , Srinagar-191121
    Phone: 2463008

Vanposh Nurseries
    Qari House, Zakura Srinagar, Srinagar-190006
    Phone: 2426405

dear mr sharma
    i am a consultant in cut flower cultivation based at delhi i belong to j&k and am also consultant to j&k edi for floriculture and aromatic plants please contact me on imperialagr@indiatimes.com
    regards
    vimal kaul