Notices

Thread: Mushroom Cultivation.

1. #1 Mushroom Cultivation. 

I am very interested in Mushroom cultivation.
    I have 1200 sqft of plain land available. Please advise me on how to start mushroom cultivation there. How much investment should i make initially.

Alternatively Can i do mushroom cultivation on the top floor of my house. ?

2. #2 Dear sir 
    Mushroom venture is gratest venture GOI giving special emphasis to this under NHM by providing subsidy it is answer for the malnutrition which very dangerus as it affecting small kids at early stage. If could let me know yr place i could suggest best suited mushroom for cultivation. There are 1000 sps of mushroom in this word in india u can cultivate some 5 of them under different agro-climetic zone say for e.g.
    1.Butten which is having good keeping quality sold at Rs.80-120 at retail but it requires cold storage facility and it should be industrial scale to book right profit, in northen india u can cultivate open.
    2.Milky mushroom- which can be easily cultivated under temp ranging between 36-38 C comparitivly good keeping qulity some times in Bangalore sells at higher than butten.
    3. oyster mushroom- easy to cultivate in any corner of the contry and also early one but keeping quality is very less minimum of one day. looking to your market capacity and temperature u can plan the type of mushroom.
    further details u may contact.
    1.IIHR, Hesaragatta, Bangalore.
    2.Nataraj S.K.Biotechnology centre, Dept. of Horticulture ,Govt.of Karnataka Bangalore,. monthly trainings are organised here on cultivation and morketing .

Regards

Kirti s.
    Last edited by Ritika; January 28th, 2009 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Quote Originally Posted by veesineesh View Post
    I am very interested in Mushroom cultivation.
    I have 1200 sqft of plain land available. Please advise me on how to start mushroom cultivation there. How much investment should i make initially.

Alternatively Can i do mushroom cultivation on the top floor of my house. ?
    where are from
    which type do you want to cultivate
    note your address phone number

can we use vermicampost in camposot for mushroom

5. #5 Same Question 

Could we use Vermicompost in place of rice straw & would it increase the yield for Oyster Mushroom ?

6. #6 help in mushroom cultivation 

myself ankit sanghi want to established a mushroom cultivation farm. so, from where i get the technical support and what are the govt. subsidies in this field.

Dear Sir

Absoluteno. We cannot use Vermicompost for oyester mushroom. U can use for button mushroom. Still the research has to be done for it.