Notices

Thread: Starting a goat farm in Botswana, Southern Africa

1. #1 Starting a goat farm in Botswana, Southern Africa 

Hello

I would like to start a meat goat farm in Botswana. I am looking at acquiring 5 hectares. I have a lot of beginners questions: how many goats can i keep on 5 hectares of land? when can i expect to start making money after i start? what are best type of goats for my area? how much water do goats need in a day etc. Can anyone help with a good resource book or just in answering these type of questions?

2. #2 An to and fro help 

hai friend,

This is sriram from India , I too was looink for the same detials but planning to setup in india , i got some of it though nadur goad form basically in udupi distict of karnataka in india, the webiste address :: Welcome to Nadur Goat Farm ::

If you get any such usefull info pls do share with me...

All the best my friend
    Last edited by Ritika; January 15th, 2009 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

3. #3 sriram once again 

I this the website address was not properly pasted so once again :: Welcome to Nadur Goat Farm ::
    Last edited by Ritika; January 15th, 2009 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.