AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi - Tech Greenhouse

Default Hi - Tech Greenhouse

I am Manpreet Bachhal from Ambala,Haryana. i want to Erect a Hi tech Greenhouse but i want to clarify which kind of greenhouse NHM take as Hi Tech.i am kind of perplexed about this, is there anyone who can clarify me with like what kind of greenhouse i should i made which will be HI tech According to NHM norms. Thanx

Thumbs up poly house

Any polyhouse which can accommodate, latest production oriented and helpful in reducing cost and labor involvement are to be said as High tech.

Basic characteristics are:

1 Controlling facilities to increase or decrease the Temperature

2 Pre-Programmed Watering and Fertilising

3 Facilities to increase carbon dioxide level

4 Facilities to increase the lighting hours

5 Any machanised additions to help increase productivity

6 Any machanised additions to help reduce the cost of cultivation

7 Any machanised additions to help control the pollution

and so on

Default Hello

Thanku so much for clarifying me ..and gettin me some idea.Actually i visited NHM website and they haven't cleared like what sort of Greenhouse would come in Hitech. The cost they have put over there is 650 rs/sq mt for Hi tech. so, what i thought that it is very difficult to prepare a Hitech greenhouse with this low cost. so i was confused.anyway .. thanku so much for putting your effort here.

Hi,

Can you please let me know howmuch it cost to set up hitech greenhouse. The rate you mention 650 rs/ Sq mt is it the current market rate? where i can find the infomation on setting up hi tech green house. I am intersted for Gujarat area. Thanks for your time.
    Please let me know ASAP.

hi i am in the bussiness of pre fab. green house in ahmedabad
    please contect me
    Last edited by Ritika; December 23rd, 2008 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Blog Entries

Hitech Hydroponics Greenhouses

Pls contact prakashcv@bigpond.com

Institute of Simplified Hydroponics Bangalore India

Default Green house details

Quote Originally Posted by dr_3437 View Post
    hi i am in the bussiness of pre fab. green house in ahmedabad
    please contect me
    ================================================
    DEAR SIR,
    I AM FROM VALSAD DIST. SOUTH GUJARAT, HAVING 30 ACRES FERTILE LAND AND INTERESTED FOR HI-TECH GREEN
    HOUSE TECHNOLOGY.

PL. LET ME HAVE YOUR E-MAIL OR / AND WEB SITE ENABLE ME TO CONTACT YOU & REQUEST TECHNICAL / COMMERCIAL
    DETAILS-TERMS/CONDITIONS AT EARLIEST.
    WARM REGARDS,
    hnj888

Default Green house details

Quote Originally Posted by bachhal View Post
    I am Manpreet Bachhal from Ambala,Haryana. i want to Erect a Hi tech Greenhouse but i want to clarify which kind of greenhouse NHM take as Hi Tech.i am kind of perplexed about this, is there anyone who can clarify me with like what kind of greenhouse i should i made which will be HI tech According to NHM norms. Thanx
    DEAR SIR,
    COULD PL LET ME KNOW " NHM " STAND FOR WHAT?
    AND IF IT IS AINSTITUTE, ADDRESS IN DETAILS

WARM REGARDS,
    hnj888

Quote Originally Posted by hnj888 View Post
    dear sir,
    i am from valsad dist. South gujarat, having 30 acres fertile land and interested for hi-tech green
    house technology.

Pl. Let me have your e-mail or / and web site enable me to contact you & request technical / commercial
    details-terms/conditions at earliest.
    Warm regards,
    hnj888

hi i am based at valsad. Please contact me on my email id with your contact number so that we can discuss your proposition in details. Email me

regards.
    Desai.
    Last edited by Ritika; December 24th, 2008 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Thumbs up Hi-Tech Green house

Quote Originally Posted by bachhal View Post
    Hello! I am Ganesh Kulkarni from Val-Co USA based I am based in Pune I can help you to make hi-tech and ultra hi-tech green house call me.

Regards

Ganesh
    Last edited by Ritika; December 29th, 2008 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast