AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any cow breed which can produce more 25 litre per day

Default Any cow breed which can produce more 25 litre per day

Any cow breed which can produce more 25 litre per day available in India. If yes which are they and what is the approx. cost of them.

Tomy

Quote Originally Posted by tomymathew2000 View Post
    Any cow breed which can produce more 25 liter per day available in India. If yes which are they and what is the approx. cost of them.

Tomy
    Yes there are many are Indian breeds, But better ones are cross breed or pure breeds of Switzerland origin . Normally Price of the cow is multiplied by RS 1000 to Rs 1200 per liter of milk per day

Default Any cow breed which can produce more 25 litre per day Reply to Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ramananda View Post
    Yes there are many are Indian breeds, But better ones are cross breed or pure breeds of Switzerland origin . Normally Price of the cow is multiplied by RS 1000 to Rs 1200 per liter of milk per day
    Hi Ramananda,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Can you please give the name of cross breed or pure breeds of Switzerland origin which can produce more than 25 litre and available in India. Is these breads are eassly available ones.

Thanks and regards

Tomy

Default cow

Hi Ramananda,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Can you please give the name of cross breed or pure breeds of Switzerland origin which can produce more than 25 litre and available in India. Is these breads are eassly available ones.

Thanks and regards

Tomy
    Please let me know where are you. mail me
    Last edited by Ritika; August 18th, 2008 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Blog Entries

I tried to send to your e-mail address; but it was returned unelivered. What is your correct address.

I am alos interested in high yield cows; native & cross breeds. Are you aware of any farm that sells such cows?

I am located in Tamil Nadu.

Thanks.

Default cows

Holstein Friesian cows produce more than 25 litres in Indian conditions also.

Default Cross Breed Cows.

Any cow breed which can produce more 25 litre per day available in India. If yes which are they and what is the approx. cost of them.

Tomy
    I am Somu here. Even I have 25 Acres of Farm nearby Bangalore. I too want to know where these cows are available. I want to buy good breed cows which will yield 25 to 30 litres of milk.

I am very serious about this. I shall be very thankful if you could help me in this.

Regards,
    SOMU
    Last edited by Ritika; August 18th, 2008 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Thumbs up 40-50 high yielding cows required

Dear Sir

I have a dairy farm with 40 cows in Jaipur and looking for adding another 40-50 high yielding ones. Do you know someone/some farm which sells at 1000-1200 Rs./ltr. of milk yield? If yes please arrange for a telephonic conversation.

Regards
    Madhur Singhal

Please let me know where are you. mail me
    I need 200 cattles.
    Please get in touch with me
    I have two places one where max temp is 22 and one where max temp is 32.
    Please get in touch with me
    Regards
    Sanjeev Srivastwa

Default the good cows of India

There are many good cows in India, the problem is that normally they are not kept in an appropriate production environment, they are not properly fed ( which includes ad lib clean water), they are not properly managed , etc..

Almost all cows in India are mal nurished, suffer from severe heat stress, etc.

Even the best cows in the world will not be able to perform well in these conditions. Also a Rolls Royce needs the right petrol and a good road to drive on.

Change all this and many cows will cross the 25 liters / day.

By the way, the 25 liters per day is the average of a 305 lactation period OR is it her PEAK production ?

Yehuda Sprecher, architect
    dairy consultant, Israel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast