AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: coconut trees

Default coconut trees

I bought 6 acres of land with grown up cocount trees. Due to lack of water the yield has weakened. I have now dug a borewell to augment water supply. What are the manures to be used for good yield. What is the average yield of coconut? ( on the higher average). Please also suggest the best yielding crops which can be planted inside this coconut farm.

sir,
    Please visit www.coconutboard.nic.in,you will get all the information.

Blog Entries

Default World’s latest Organic Plant Nutrient to increase Crop yields by 100% to 300% !

Dear Vemburamani,

Advanced Biotech Research Projects is offering Worlds latest research product, “WIN-A-CROP” 100% Organic Plant Nutrient (Water soluble).

Simple application of “WIN-A-CROP” Plant Nutrient by soil application, increases COCONUT Crops Productivity by 100% additional yields.

”WIN-A-CROP” enhances Soil fertility and genetically virtual productive potentials of COCONUT Trees, resulting in more than DOUBLED yields, fetching highest income to the Farmers & Cultivators.

”WIN-A-CROP” Plant Nutrient is a revolution in Crop Functional-Nutrigenomics and Plant Productive Sciences. It is an Eco-friendly & absolutely safe Herbal Plant Nutrient Supplement, formulated to meet the complex nutrigenomic needs of the plant life and soil micro-flora.

”WIN-A-CROP” technology is officially nominated for the prestigious WORLD FOOD PRIZE FOUNDATION (USA) by the Honorable Chairman of Indian Parliament. Certified by the scientists of Agriculture University and represented to the Honorable Agriculture Minister Sri Sharad Pawar in support of Second Green Revolution targeted to DOUBLE the Farm-productivity & Farmers Income.

Now we are cordially inviting Fertilizer Distributors, Exporters & Importers for marketing of “WIN-A-CROP”, and welcoming Farmers & Corporate Cultivators to utilize “WIN-A-CROP” for achieving DOUBLED yields and Income. Please call on us for any further information through private messages.

Besr regards,
    Prabhakar DKS, Research Associate & CEO.,
    Advanced Biotech Research Projects (Research Project),
    WIN-A-CROP Projects (Manufacturing Unit).

Dear Mr Prabhakar

Please let me know the details of your product. I would like to use it.
    Please send details of the product, price and the location from where it can be bought.
    regards
    rajesh shirodkar
    Last edited by Ritika; June 16th, 2008 at 01:08 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

i have coconut planted in 50 acers in pollachi. The variety of the crop is west cost tall . The average yeald per tree per year is 110 nuts.
    i would like to know more about your product and on what factor does the yeald increase.

kindly mail me the details [/B][/COLOR]
    Last edited by Ritika; June 16th, 2008 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Blog Entries

Default World’s latest Plant Nutrient ‘WIN-A-CROP’ increases Crop yields by 100% to 300%.

Dear Mr. Rajesh Shirodkar and VKV,

A detailed techno-economic information on WIN-A-CROP, the contact address/phones and info to buy the product is furnished to both of you by emails. Kindly go through the same and call on us for any of your product requirements.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Prabhakar DKS, Research Associate & CEO.,
    Advanced Biotech Research Projects (Research Project),
    WIN-A-CROP Projects (Manufacturing Unit).

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by vemburamani View Post
    I bought 6 acres of land with grown up cocount trees. Due to lack of water the yield has weakened. I have now dug a borewell to augment water supply. What are the manures to be used for good yield. What is the average yield of coconut? ( on the higher average). Please also suggest the best yielding crops which can be planted inside this coconut farm.
    Dear friend,
    average yield per tree is about 80-100 nuts, but some extraordinary trees may yield upto 200-250 nuts per year. Cultivate suitable fodder crops as intercrops and buy 10-20 cows for dairying. Construct a biogas plant and use the dung in it. The by-product of the plant (slurry) is a good organic manure for your coconut trees. If you are interested start a vermicompost unit also. Add the dried biogas slurry in it. Use the coconut leaves for mulching, bury the coconut husk near the trees. Both the practices will decreases the bad effects of summer. Remember to keep the input cost minimum for maximum profitability.
    Regards,
    Sasi

Default reg coconut

we are into biodynamic practice of coconut farming, u can visit our farm which is near palani, to find out the method we adopt. pls send a private message with contact details so we can get in touch

Premium Member

Default Understory cropping in coconut plantation

Pl. go far patchouli cropping that is best option.Least competetive and high returns.
    aromedindia@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Can you please send details regarding win-a-crop?

Thanks,
    Shafi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast