AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Power tiller

Default Power tiller

Dear Sirs,

I am looking in to an option of buying power tiller.

Which brand is better? How is Angad Power tiller?

What is the average cost of a tiller in TN?

What are the necessary accessories required for coconut / horticulture based farms?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Shafi

Default Power tiller

It is one of the best usfule equipment for agriculture/horticulture.Its cost will be around Rs.1.25lakhs.The agri.dept is providing some subsidy if your are eligible.Please contact your nearest agricultural officer or Microirrigation company like drip irrigation.They can guide u properly.

Dear Sir

Visit the below concerned

Metal Craft, Coimbatore
    Address: 1/494, Lakshmi Nagar, Kottari Nagar Road, Thoppampatti Pirivu, Kurudampalayam, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu - 641 017, India
    Phone: +(91)-(422)-2642326
    Website: Industrial Compressor Parts,Power Tiller Spares,Industrial Compressor Parts Manufacturer,Power Tiller Spares Manufacturer

Hercules Farm Equipments Private Limited
    Manufacturer and exporter of all kinds of power tillers.
    Address: H. R. 23, 45th Street, 8th Sector, K.K. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600 078, India
    Phone: +(91)-(44)-24832004/24863962/23721079/24812004 Fax: +(91)-(44)-24832004/23721079
    24832004/23721079

L. N. Trading Company
    Address: New No. 40, Old No. 30, South West Boag Road, T. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 600 017, India
    Phone: +(91)-(44)-65433637

Elseetee Industries
    Address: 1987, L. C. T. Complex, Trichy Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu - 641 005, India
    Phone: +(91)-(422)-2312047

Coimbatore Agriculture Tractor & Tiller Private Limited
    Address: 2/2, Stanes Garden, Thudiyalur Post, Coimbatore - 641 034, India Phone: +(91)-(422)-5664441 Fax: +(91)-(422)-2643684

Agro Pro Limited
    Address: 101, Joshua Street, Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu - 629 001, India
    Phone: +(91)-(4652)-420066

Regards

Kirti

Thanks Sir.

Any idea about the angad power tillers?
    It seems to be priced lower than its competitors.

Any feedback on the same?

Thanks,
    Shafi

Default power tiller

Hello Shafi,

Thanks for ur interest in power tiller.

We make many kinds of power tillers,please visit for more info.

Please let me know if you need my help.

Thanks,
    Chen
    Last edited by Ritika; December 15th, 2008 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default power tiller

http://www.prtractor.com
    Dear Kirti,

Through your response to shafi,i knew that you are an expert of agriculture machines.I would like to introduce our company to you as follows:
    Shandong Pengrun Industry Developing Co., Ltd.,( located in Weifang city-the world famous power city, specializes in manufacturing and exporting walking tractors, power tillers,cultivator,tyres, and spare parts for mini-agricultural machines
    We also supply OEM service,for example,tyre,gear box and other spar parts for the main engine according to your request.
    Please feel free to contact me if there is anyting I can help you and I look forward to your reply soon.
    Last edited by everest; June 19th, 2009 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Red face power tiller

[QUOTE=shafiibu;45334]Dear Sirs,

I am looking in to an option of buying power tiller.

Which brand is better? How is Angad Power tiller?

What is the average cost of a tiller in TN?

What are the necessary accessories required for coconut / horticulture based farms?

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
    farooksami

Default dEAR kIRTI

[aRE YOU THERE kIRTI

Default Power Tillers - Kranti Group

kranti power tillers,kranti group,power tillers,walking tractor,Budni certified,CMVR certified,Leading manufacturer of power tillers,Double rotary,ploughing,tractors,mini tractors,Kranti Group,Indtech elekro control,Rotary tillers,Indian power tiller manufacturer,
    approved by ministry of agriculture,subsidies on kranti power tillers

Indtec Group has introduced Kranti power tillers (also known as walking tractors) and related agricultural implements that offer an appropriate technology for all type of Indian agriclutural conditions.

Kranti Group is an original equipment supplier to agro industry. We stand apart in our reputation for quality, integrity and dependability. Kranti Power Tillers is the one of the very few approved brands which has been CMVR certified, tested by CFMTTI BUDNI for MPS and approved by Ministry of Agriculture( Govt of India) thereby making it eligible for getting bank finance & subsidies in various Govt. schemes.Quality management at Kranti Group is a timeless concept where in, changes in customer expectations is a driving force to go beyond conformance to standards

A very unique feature of Kranti Power tillers is their ROTARY CULTIVATORS which enhances the seed's germination upto 15%. Apart from rotary cultivator conventional mplements like cultivator,shear plough, harrow disc can also be operated with Kranti power tillers. Multipurpose Kranti Power Tillers are also used as trolly, reaper, sprayer, water pump, plough, puddling etc
    Kranti Group is on a fast moving track towards growth and globalization. The Company has a customer base covering sector of agriculture equipments and components which meet the high quality product range.The major Product is 'Kranti Power tiller, also known as walking tractor' for use in all types of agricultural works.

The company has its own R&D setup headed by technocrats. Our KRANTI BRAND Power Tillers and Agriculture Implements are accepted & used by Dr. Y.S. Parmar University - Solan (H.P.) & Agriculture University Palampur (H.P.), for various applications

Question kranti power tiller.

hi!
    i read your post n visited your web.
    it is mainly on Launching KRANTI PROGRAM FOR STUDENTS
    very little i hav found on web.
    will u kind enough to provide the following info:
    [remember people avoid providing such info.why????]
    power tiller is Fitted with Engine HP /Model/ Cylinder Diesel/ petrol.
    Average consumption per hr
    No.of speeds.
    Depth of cut / Dimensions / Weight
    ex showroom price per power tiller along with attachments[plz mention the attachments included in price.]
    [rate for extra attachments may also be mentioned]
    any retail sale point in HARYANA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast