AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: Export of Aonla & Chickoo

Default Export of Aonla & Chickoo

Can some one tell me as to the viability of exporting Aonla and Chickoo. To which countries these could be exported and what is the total export done per year.

Default Paid data available

hi

We can provide you paid data as well paid project report on

feasibility of aonla and chikoo, total exports individual country wise exports, buyers and in what form it is exported whether fresh or processed. We have a company called Agrotech Green Innovation based out of delhi and chattisgarh, we have already been providing all sort agri consultancy and services to lot of people from agriculture information.you can call me on nine nine one one seven four zero nine one three or mail at rajeeshbatta at the rate of yahoo dot com. we can also provide you with the certification and export norms for various regions and countries and the procedure for it.

rgds
    Rajneesh Batta

Quote Originally Posted by samarjitsen View Post
    Can some one tell me as to the viability of exporting Aonla and Chickoo. To which countries these could be exported and what is the total export done per year.

Thumbs up Aonla and Chickoo

Do you mean Amla / Gooseberry and Chickoo?

Your location is very important if you are to think of exporting. Where is your farm or do you plan to buy from growers?

If you are a grower if the land is nearer to a Port it is all the better so as to meet some very stringent quality norms followed in some importing countries. There has to be an expiry date and if a part is found to be spoiled you lose the whole consignment. Hence pl give further details on location and quantities available so as to advice you on Middle East market which buys a lot of these two.

with regards,
    Dr.B.G.Krishna swamy

Quote Originally Posted by samarjitsen View Post

Dear Sir

You please visit the below locations or call them up for you guidence

Managing Director/General Manager
    Maharashtra State Agricultural Marketing Board
    R-7, Market Yard, Gultekadi,
    Pune 411 037.
    Maharashtra, India
    Tel: 020 2426 1190, 2426 8297
    Fax: 020 2427 2095
    E-Mail: msamb@vsnl.com

Pune Division
    Maharashtra State Agricultural Marketing
    Board,R-7 Market Yard, Gultekadi ,Pune 37
    Phone No. - 24261190, 24268297 Ext.- 125

Kirti

Blog Entries

KIRTI SIR,, i have emailed you ,reg;the crop which will not interfere with goat farming in andhra-pradesh near hyd, and some more details about goat farmings and cash crop farmings , i hope you got my email , please reply ,i am eagerly waiting for the same, SIR PLEASE !
    Actually i m not a farmer & have no idea but its my dream project since my childhood so please help.
    thank you .
    Last edited by lucky; April 14th, 2008 at 10:50 PM.

Default Export of Aonla & Chickoo

I am neither a grower or an Exporter. I am in the business of refrigeration and are in a position to design suitable system for the storage and pre cooling of fruits and vegetables. I found that in Maharastra there is a great deal of activity in the agricultural field. I am located at Gujarat, where unfortunately such activity does not exist although there are a great deal of farms and people are growing Aonla nd Chickoo. My idea is to encourage these farmers to export and also to move on to growing other fruits and vegetables.

I would be honoured to meet the Maharsatra Agricultural Marketing agency in Pune, as I would like to discuss certain views that I have in improving the market. For your information I am a person of 67 years of age and am keen to be useful to people who would need it.

Dear Sir

Dear Sir

Attend local or state fair and meet goat farmers, especially during the days when they are showing their animals.Getting insight from established goat farmers is the best way to learn if this is the right type of farming for you. If you already have a farm, consider adding goats to your existing stock and starting small.

You can visit
    Nadur Goat Farm situated in village Nadur is 29 kms from Udipi in sourthern part of India.
    Barkur Kuradi Road, Gudde Angadi, Nadur Village, Udipi District - 576223, Karnataka [South]
    Mr. Stephen Kairanna:
    +91 - 9819958577
    (Corporate Office)
    +91 - 9448458577
    (Farm)

Kirti