Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Job - full time farm manager

Register

Click Here!

jkantharaj

Retired Administrator, in normal health, seeks work to keep myself active & engaged, rather idling at home. Money is not the primary motive, so a nominal offer will suffice, based on the work location.

My passion is in agriculture related activities, had acquired a lots of hands-on experience in Organic farming practices, & animal husbandry related activities & was associated with Nandana Organics & Jemi Agro at Bangalore & Tamilnadu respectively, and also associated with small farmers and encouraging them to adopt Organic methods. . Should be suitable to people looking for reliable & dedicated person as a full time Manager for their Farm or Estate anywhere in South India. Can speak English, Tamil, Hindi & Kannada - with fluency in that order.

I am a Commerce graduate, and can handle in Administration as well as normal accounting, but not in finalization & balance sheets etc etc. Can be of use, for related works on a 9 to 6 basis.

Anyone interested may contact me by mail - jkantharaj6@gmail.com or call me @ 9916972394

Last edited:

Retired Administrator, in normal health, seeks work to keep myself active & engaged, rather idling at home. Money is not the primary motive, so a nominal offer will suffice, based on the work location.

My passion is in agriculture related activities, had acquired a lots of hands-on experience in Organic farming practices, & animal husbandry related activities & was associated with Nandana Organics & Jemi Agro at Bangalore & Tamilnadu respectively, and also associated with small farmers and encouraging them to adopt Organic methods. . Should be suitable to people looking for reliable & dedicated person as a full time Manager for their Farm or Estate anywhere in South India. Can speak English, Tamil, Hindi & Kannada - with fluency in that order.

I am a Commerce graduate, and can handle in Administration as well as normal accounting, but not in finalization & balance sheets etc etc. Can be of use, for related works on a 9 to 6 basis.

Anyone interested may contact me by mail - jkantharaj6@gmail.com or call me @ 9916972394
I would like to join with you sir...
Email - mergen7123@gmail.com

balaki

Hi.. Sir.. Am looking forward for an open discussion for a your services...Am very much available on 9884922858...
You can call me at any point of time of your choice...tnq