Notices
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: want to Grow High income crops

1. #1 want to Grow High income crops 

How to switch to High income crops from traditional farming.

Please, let me know your views.

Thanks,
    ~Komal

2. #2 High income crops - a safe move 

Blog Entries
    Dear member,

There are high yielding / high income yielding / high value crops in Agriculture, Horticulture & Medicinal plants and Silviculture. You have to specify the type of crop that suits your soil type and climatic conditions in your area. It is not advisable to switch over from the traditional farming to high value crops all of a sudden.
    A safe move will be 33% traditional Agriculture for normal gains + 33% Horti for moderate to good profits + 17% Nitrogen fixing trees/legumes to enhance soil fertility + 17% High value timber trees for assured profits.

Thanking u
    Vishnu Sankar

3. #3 High income crops 

Quote Originally Posted by komal View Post
    How to switch to High income crops from traditional farming.

Please, let me know your views.

Thanks,
    ~Komal
    Will you please let me know
    1, where your land is available,
    2,Quantity and quality of land,
    3 Fund available,
    Mostly high value crops are done in Poly house and others are flower and fruit crops done out side.

4. #4 Land details 

Land is available at Anantapur, andhrapradesh.
    10acres, ph approx 7, Water facility is good, we are cultivating Banana as of now.
    Investment we can make 50,000 to 1 lakh depending on the confidence and security of the crop.

Quote Originally Posted by alchemistjk View Post
    Will you please let me know
    1, where your land is available,
    2,Quantity and quality of land,
    3 Fund available,
    Mostly high value crops are done in Poly house and others are flower and fruit crops done out side.

Dear Sir

High value crops command a high price both on local market and overseas. They are in such demand that farmers should consider and encourage to grow these crops.these are crops other than traditional crops which include, but are not limited to: coffee and cacao, fruit crops (citrus, cashew, guyabano, papaya, mango, pineapple, strawberry, jackfruit, rambutan, durian, mangosteen, guava, lanzones, and watermelon), root crops (potato and ubi), vegetable crops (asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, celery, carrots, cauliflower, radish, tomato, bell pepper, and patola), legumes, pole sitao (snap beans and garden pea), spices and condiments (black pepper, garlic, ginger, and onion), and cutflower and ornamental foliage plants (chrysanthemum, gladiolus, anthuriums, orchids, and statice.

If you are interested in growing any of the above mentioned crops please reply so that we can proceed further.

Kirti

why cant u go for rabbit farming. its a good income biss

i am in this field and i find a good market for rabbit meat

we have a 70-80 acres of good cultivatable farm with black soil in Jalgaon, MAH.
    we are ready to invest upto 1-2 lakhs.

-Komal
    Last edited by Ritika; May 2nd, 2008 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

9. #9 High value crops 
    Premium Member
    In banana you may intercrop patchouli with little adjustment in row spacing.Patchouli is a high value crop and you may sell dry herb as such or can distill to produce oil. It may give return equal to banana.
    aromedindia@gmail.com

Dear Freiend

will you like to go for LAKHI BAGH.

it is to grow crops in such a way that your monthly income should be 1 lakh.it involves 3 tier, 4 tier systems

Regards

Kirti

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast