AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: Reg. Agriculture Loan

Default Reg. Agriculture Loan

Hello Sir/ Madam
    I am Madhan mohan from Trichy. I had planned to start an Oil extraction mill in my native. So i have to know about the details of agricultural loans / Subsidies offered by Government or any other concerns
    for this project. And also about the seed marketting / availability of Sunfloweer seeds.
    Thank You
    Regards,
    Madhan Mohan.V

Premium Member

Default Contact us!

Dear Mr.Madan Mohan,

We will help u inthis regard. we will let u know about the possibilities of loan and information on the subsidies available. Send us ur detailed proposal to us.

Regards
    Raghu Ram

M/s. Sampada Farms & Consultants, 405-Panchaseela Towers, Park Lane, M G Road, SECUNDERABAD-3. Andhra Pradesh. //tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/AgriWealthINDIA/ Mbl:0 9848203647, Ph. 040 64641344
    sampadafarms@gmail.com, www.sampadafarms.com

Default Required high yeilding cows

I have a farm in the outskirts of chengalpattu, and I am on the look out for high breed milking cows.

Default oil extraction mill

i am running an oil extraction mill in trichy district. Contact me by mail for further details.
    with regards
    RC Durai
    Last edited by Ritika; February 13th, 2008 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click 'Upgrade' for this.

Default We Need your Help

Dear Mr. Durai,
    I would like to thank you, for your immediate response.
    We are going to build our mill near Musiri and also planned to purchase the second hand machines at a capacity of 2500-3000 kgs/day.But we dont have a clear cut idea to choose the appropriate second hand machines and suppliers in Tamilnadu. In this we need your kind advice and help.
    May i know the capital cost and seed marketing for the above said requirements with your experience.

With regards,
    Madhan Mohan.V

Default We Need your Help

Dear Mr. Durai,
    I would like to thank you, for your immediate response.
    We are going to build our mill near Musiri and also planned to purchase the second hand machines at a capacity of 2500-3000 kgs/day.But we dont have a clear cut idea to choose the appropriate second hand machines and suppliers in Tamilnadu. In this we need your kind advice and help.
    May i know the capital cost and seed marketing for the above said requirements with your experience.

With regards,
    Madhan Mohan.V

Default oil mill

Dear Madan Mohan,

Pl contact me for further details.

with regards
    R C durai
    Last edited by Ritika; February 15th, 2008 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click 'Upgrade' for this.

Default Regards address for contact

Dear sir,

I wish to contact u sir. so please send ur address and mobile number

Thanking you,

Regards,
    Madhanmohan.
    Last edited by Ritika; July 16th, 2008 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Default Agriculture loan

Hi sir,

I am looking for agriculture loan. Can u please provide me the details of the same. I am planning to setup coconut trees at my
    native place ( Karnataka ). . Kindly reply ASAP. thanks

Satish
    Last edited by Ritika; July 16th, 2008 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Dear Satish,
    If are located near bangalore you can contact me for best consultancy services. I have standardized techniques for controlling coconut mites which has spoiled the coconut industry in karnataka. I will be offering cultivation advice, bankable project report,mite control package,good crop mix, assured buy back for certain crops and assured returns.
    For full details contact

anil patil 9448028970

anil1956@hotmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by satish99 View Post
    Hi sir,

I am looking for agriculture loan. Can u please provide me the details of the same. I am planning to setup coconut trees at my
    native place ( Karnataka ). My email ID is satish4554@rediffmail.com. Kindly reply ASAP. thanks

Satish