AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Herbal Extracts Project Profile

Default Herbal Extracts Project Profile

Hi,

I have detailed project reports on Aloe vera gel and powder production, Neem oil, Tulsi and other Herbal Extracts. The Profile includes the technological information about the manufacturing, Quality Analysis and packing processes. The folio also includes the suppliers of raw materials, machineries and buyers guide.

To know more. Pls contact me

Karthikeyan. J
    Chennai, India
    Last edited by Ritika; August 7th, 2007 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Only paid Verified Members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Verified Member.

Default Neem Oil

Dear Member,

I am interested in using Neem Oil for controlling fleas and ticks on pets. Is there a special neem oil for it and is the oil specified to do this job available with you? Can I also have instructions how to use it and what would be its cost.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
    Mrs. Gool Fali Dick

Default Aloevera project report

Sir,

I am interested to set up an Aloevera cultivation cum processing unit in coastal Orissa. Thus please specify the kind of assistance that I can expect from you.

Thanking you.
    Dr. A K Mahapatra
    Last edited by ajitkumar; September 5th, 2007 at 08:53 PM.

Default Aloecera details

Dear Sir

Aloe vera (Burn Plant)
    DESCRIPTION: This mildly spiky succulent grows as a rosette. Clumps grow to about 60cm tall. The leaves are grey green and striated with pale markings. They are very thick and fleshy and ooze a clear, gel-like substance when cut or broken. It bears yellow tubular flowers in summer and is actually a member of the lily family.

ORIGIN: Most probably North Africa

CULTIVATION: Aloe vera is easily propagated from offsets from an established plant. It is possible to raise plants from seed which is sown in spring. The plant requires a well-drained position, protected from hot late afternoon sun and needs more water than many succulents. However it cannot cope with being water-logged, so plant in a raised bed or in a freely-draining pot.Though Aloe Vera can be cultivated on any soil for 'dry land management', sandy loamy soil is the best suited for it. Aloe Vera is generally propagated by root suckers by carefully digging out without damaging the parent plant and planting it in the main field. It can also be propagated through rhizome cuttings, By digging out the rhizomes after the harvest of the crop and making them into 5-6 cm length cuttings with a minimum of 2-3 nodes on them. Then they are rooted in specially prepared sand beds or containers. The plant is ready for transplanting after the appearance of the first sprouts. The process of cultivating Aloe Vera involves the following process:

The ground is to be carefully prepared to keep free from weeds and the soil is ideally kept ideally slightly acidic. The soil should be supplied supplement in the form of ammonium nitrate every year.

The plants are set spaced out by 31 inches in rows and between the rows. At that rate, about 5,000 plants are set per acre. An 8 - 12 inch aloe pop would take about 18 - 24 months to fully mature.

The plants, in a year's time, would bear flowers that are bright yellow in colour. The leaves are 1 to 2 feet long and are cut without causing damage to the plant, so that it lasts for several years.

The crop can be harvested 4 times a year. At the rate of 3 leaves cut from each plant, about 12 leaves are the harvest per plant per year. On an average, the yield per acre annually is about 60,000 kg.

The leaves cut off close to the plant are placed immediately, with the cut end downwards, in a V-shaped wooden trough of about 4 feet long and 12 to 18 inches deep.

The wooden trough is set on a sharp incline so that the juice, which trickles from the leaves very rapidly, flows down its sides, and finally escapes by a hole at its lower end into a vessel placed beneath.

It takes about a quarter of an hour to cut leaves enough to fill a trough. The troughs are so distributed as to be easily accessible to the cutters.

The leaves are neither infused nor boiled, nor is any use afterwards made of them except for manure. When the vessels receiving the juice become filled, the latter is removed to a cask or reserved for evaporation. This may be done at once, or it may be delayed for weeks or even months.

The evaporation is generally conducted in a copper vessel; at the bottom of this is a large ladle, into which the impurities sink, and are from time to time removed as the boiling goes on.

As soon as the inspissation has reached the proper point, which is determined solely by the experienced eye of the workman, the thickened juice is poured into large gourds or into boxes, and allowed to harden.

USES: Aloe vera gel has always been highly prized as a treatment for minor burns. It can also be used to soothe sunburn and other skin afflictions. The gel is also used extensively in a wide range of cosmetics and skin-care products. While some claims are also made for its efficacy when taken internally, it is its use for healing and soothing the skin that is well documented.

Detailed Selling Lead Description
    At Sanjivani Herbals they provide the Professional Consultancy, Technology transfer on turnkey basis, Machinery & Equipments for Industries dealing with manufacturing of:

Aloe Vera products like:
    Aloe Vera - Juice, Gel, Antidandruff Shampoo, Conditioner Shampoo, Hair care gel, Ant wrinkle cream, Tooth gel, Hand & Body Lotion, Lipstick etc.

Contact
    Sanjivani Phytopharma Pvt Ltd [View Company Details] [India]
    Address: 9, Prabhat Center(Annex), Sector 1a, C. B. D. Belapur,, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Kirti

Default Neem oil project

DEAR MR Karthikeyan. J
    WE ARE INTERESTING NEEM OIL PROJECT. PLEASE SEND DETAILS.
    BALAJI
    FOR GAYATHI VERMI BIO TECH

Quote Originally Posted by karthibiotech View Post
    Hi,

I have detailed project reports on Aloe vera gel and powder production, Neem oil, Tulsi and other Herbal Extracts. The Profile includes the technological information about the manufacturing, Quality Analysis and packing processes. The folio also includes the suppliers of raw materials, machineries and buyers guide.

Karthikeyan. J
    Chennai, India

Can you send me the details

Thumbs up information

respected sir,

This is Ragupathi, i need brief details about this project, kindly help me. Thank you. I am waiting for your reply.
    Last edited by Moderator; February 24th, 2009 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Hi

Mr.Kharthi

Can you give an out line of the project cost and the returns?

regards

Anbazhagan

Hi,

Karthikeyan. J
    Chennai, India
    Last edited by Moderator; March 2nd, 2009 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Pl. Give all details

regards

gajanan

hi,

i have detailed project reports on aloe vera gel and powder production, neem oil, tulsi and other herbal extracts. The profile includes the technological information about the manufacturing, quality analysis and packing processes. The folio also includes the suppliers of raw materials, machineries and buyers guide.

karthikeyan. J
    chennai, india

Default tulsi product

Dear sir, i have cultivated tulsi in 11 acres please help to get bbuyers of tulsi
    Thanks
    kagrawal

Hi,

Karthikeyan. J
    Chennai, India
    Last edited by Ritika; April 20th, 2009 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast