Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Solar Motor Pump For Agriculture

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobileservice

AI Mobile Service
I am interested to purchase a Solar Water Pumping System for agriculture purpose. Kindly let me know from where can i get the motors.

I am planning to start greenhouse farming. I would like to know the feasibiltiy of starting the project, total cost estimate, subsidy, crops, export and marketing etc.

If you can assist with this enquiry please call : 9886562794

kcseku

Sir,
We SAFE & SAVE EQUIPMENTS, established in 2002 is a leading technology driven company based at Dindigul. We are one of the Solar Power fences leading manufacturing company with renowned experience. Our main objective is to provide a complete solution for solar power fencing systems, Solar power pumping systems, Drip irrigation systems, sprinklers systems and water management automation systems for Domestic, Industrial and Agriculture needs. Also the company has continuously imparted advanced technology from day to day basis for providing solutions to the various needs. We are also the pioneers in bringing up the 'Mobile' based Automatic water pump controller and Starters which has made a tremendous impact in the agriculture sector.

We provide after sales service of under the brand name of iFENCE™. Our power fence provides perimeter security solutions that are cost effective, advanced technology, safe, and reliable. Our principle is the pioneer technology. These Hi security perimeter management systems are installed in agriculture farms, hills estates and Industries to safeguard property from intrusion and theft.
Regards

K.C.SENTHIL KUMAR,
SAFE AND SAVE EQUIPMENTS,
#7-B K.R.PUSPAM COMPLEX,
AARTHY THEATER ROAD,
DINDIGUL-1.
MOBILE 97501 55505.
WEB : Welcome to iFENCE Solar Energy
MAIL : info@ifence.in

Status
Not open for further replies.