Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agriculture business

Register

Click Here!

jabarullah

I am working as an office administrator in Saudi Arabia. I would like to come back home and settled in india (Pollachi, Tamilnadu) only . I am interested in Agriculture business but I don’t know about it. So for beginning I want to start simple and low budget business in agriculture. Advise me please.

Last edited:

movin4

I wish to sell 2 acres agricultural land in Palayamkottai Registration District, Srivaikuntam Sub Registration, South Karasery village, Ayyan Punjai Survey No. 739 & 740.

Also I have 1 acre agricultural land situated at Agaram village Dindigul under survey number 2504 for sale. If interested, please send your details to: movin4@hotmail.com

sunrays

Agribusiness

I am working as an office administrator in Saudi Arabia. I would like to come back home and settled in india (Pollachi, Tamilnadu) only . I am interested in Agriculture business but I don’t know about it. So for beginning I want to start simple and low budget business in agriculture. Advise me please.
Sir,

I will help you. Please contact me at sunraysexport@gmail.com or 7502161067, S Rajasekaran.

Thank you

07nilesh

agri bussiness

respected sir,
i m nilesh from nasik.i m into flouriculture bussiness(flowers)i would like to suggest you the flowers bussiness.as you are from saudi arab you can also export them to there.it also has government subsidy.rest when we talk in detail.you can call me on +91 9422266819.

watersaver

Business type

Which type of buziness you want to do? Agro, fertilisers or...what? I am a distributor of vestige Agri-82.

jabarullah

I will come to india next month, when we will discusse regarding that with detail. Any how thank you for spend your valuble time.

garao56

Dear Sri Jabarullah ,

Polachi area is predominantly groundnut growing area. Please inform me about your land , whether it is dry land or wet land so that we can go for cultivation of crops depending up on the irrigation sources. We can also take dairy farming, goat rearing , sheep rearing etc along with agricultural activities .

Please contact us for project report for availing Bank term loan:

G.Ananda rao B.Sc(Ag)
Agri Finance consultant, Vijaya Agro Consultants
Mobile: 9703128495
Mail: garao56@gmail.com

property00

Large Scale high Yields Desi Seeds Production in Uttar Pradesh,
Desi Seeds production in up,
full range of Vegetable and fruits ,
Full Guarantee of Germination,
Seeds Productions of ……………………. Native variety,
2000 Acres Productions of Area
Bitter Gourd करेला Karelab,
-French Beans गवार फली Guar phalli
Cucumber खीरा / ककड़ी, Kheera, Kakadi
Garlic लहसुन Lehsun
Onion प्याज Pyaaj
Pumpkin कद्दू Kaddu
Radish मूली Mooli, muli
Ridged gourd तोरी Turai, Tori
Spinach पालक Paalak
Turmeric हल्दी Haldi
Carrot गाजर Gaajar
Black-eyed pea, cowpea लोबिया Lobia
Cauliflower फूल गोभी Phul Gobhi
Lady's finger भिन्डी Okra, Bhindi
Peas मटर Mattar
Black Lentil ऊरद Urad
Cabbage पत्तागोभी Patta Gobhi, Band Gobhi
Coriander seeds धनिया Watermelon…………….. Long Melon, Musk Melon, Vegetable Mustard
If you need seed, you will have three months before the agreement…….

Mahendra kumar

rajabhopathy

Dear Sir,

Interested by seeing your postings.

Virgou Management Consultants is a consultancy company deals in providing service to Agri,Finance,HR,Technology and Quality Audit across globe.

In this regard kindly send your requirement in detail so that we will help you to solve your need in better.

Regards,
Rajaboopathy
+919488488992
virgouconsultants@gmail.com

herbawella

Consulting on serious, innovative projects in my areas of interest (Green Investments, Contract Farming, Cold storage setup, Subsidies & Grants, Business Strategy). Especially those involving Agriculture & Allied Sectors.

I am also trying to learn the best use of AgricultureInformation.com for connecting with Green Investment & Passionate Agro-professionals, and shall be happy to share the best practices from my experience.

Please feel free to reach me on about(dot)me/qasimuddinsyed including a note on how we can add value to each others connections. Lets connect and Grow.