Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

agarwood cultivation

Register

Click Here!

pharmadig

Hello

I can supply you fresh and clean seeds of Agarwood tree from Assam.

Pharmadig

Last edited:

shanmuga06

Hello
I can supply you fresh and clean seeds of Agarwood tree from Assam.
Please contact me at dpr61@yahoo.co.in
Thank you
Yours
Digpati Roy
I also supply seeds of exotic fruits which are not available in India

Hi,

I have purchased some twenty seven varieties of seeds from Sri Digpati Roy for Rs 9500/-last year .Out of twenty seven variaties some 10 type of seeds had germinated.But all seeds are belongs to entirely belongs to Foreign countries.And he has to indimated that the seed collection is his hobby.So I am the first person penalised and affected by his seed collection hobby.And also I ambelongs to a middle class nursery man and little delay has occured to send the money to him.But put the matter that Shri Sivakumar not sending my money in this valuable forum.This kind of seed hobby business doing in this forum.And he is working some pharamacy college @ Vijayawada.He also that he will supply the agar wood budded plants from Tripura.In South india the agar wood will not survive .Because the agar wood will grow in the rain forest very well.

Regards,

A Sivakumar,
priya Nursery Garden,
KARAIKUD-630001,TN

pharmadig

Mr Siva kumar
Who told you to contact me and ask me for seeds? You agreed to my terms and conditions and I sent several consignments without taking advance from you.If you were not interested,you could have stopped after first consignment or you could have returned my packets.You stopped responding to my mails and you did not lift my phone calls. So I approached the forum. I did not penalize you.I took only handling and shipping charges.33 species@300-do you think they are expensive? Foreign seeds are sold in dollars.Try yourself.For a hobby,there are expenses and for a commercial nursery man like you,this can not be free.All seeds will not germinate and for many species appropriate germination treatments are to be done to the seeds before they are planted in the soil.Regarding budded agar wood plant you did not contact me and there were no many responses.Many people in South India,especially in Karnataka and Kerala are doing big plantations of Agar wood and hardly anyone has taken any seed or seedling from me on commercial scale.For livelihood everyone has right to work or do some business and so I am working.Any fault with me? Wish your nursery become big and you earn lot. Thank you.

pharmadig

Mr Sivakumar
Please tell me which seeds did not germinate and I shall replace or give other seeds free of cost provided that you had treated the seeds properly before sowing into the soil.
Many of the fruits,spices and vegetables you eat today were introduced to India:Apple from Central Asia;Guava from America;Grape from border of Europe and Asia ;Pineapple from South America(Brazil);Sugar apple from Central America;Watermelon from Africa;Tamarind from Africa;Tomato from South America;Clove and Nutmeg are from Indonesia ;Durian from Borneo & Sumatra,Mangosteen from Indonesia and Rambutan from Malaysia in recent times.
You can make some money by supplying these seeds to me :
Artocarpus gomezianus ssp. zeylanicus Tamil:Ottipila
Cinnamomum malabatrum Tamil:Kattukaruvappattai
Cinnamomum verum Tamil: Karruwa
Cullenia exarillata Tamil: Ainipla,Karanai,Karavi,Karayini,Malai kongi,Polavu,Vedipila,Vedupla, Velupla
Diospyros ebenum Tamil:Velleithuvarai, Vellathovarai
Elaeocarpus serratus Tamil: Karai, Karamaram,Olankarai,Ulang karei,Uttraccham
Garcinia morella Tamil: Iravasinni, Makki.
Lepisanthes tetraphylla Tamil: Nekota, Kuhamthi
Memecylon umbellatum Tamil:Alli,Anjani,Kasai,Kava,Kaya,Kurre-kaya,Pande-kaya,Pungali,Sirugasa
Palaquium ellipticum Tamil: Palvadinthan,Pali,Palai
Thank you
Pharmadig

shanmuga06

Mr Siva kumar
Who told you to contact me and ask me for seeds? You agreed to my terms and conditions and I sent several consignments without taking advance from you.If you were not interested,you could have stopped after first consignment or you could have returned my packets.You stopped responding to my mails and you did not lift my phone calls. So I approached the forum. I did not penalize you.I took only handling and shipping charges.33 species@300-do you think they are expensive? Foreign seeds are sold in dollars.Try yourself.For a hobby,there are expenses and for a commercial nursery man like you,this can not be free.All seeds will not germinate and for many species appropriate germination treatments are to be done to the seeds before they are planted in the soil.Regarding budded agar wood plant you did not contact me and there were no many responses.Many people in South India,especially in Karnataka and Kerala are doing big plantations of Agar wood and hardly anyone has taken any seed or seedling from me on commercial scale.For livelihood everyone has right to work or do some business and so I am working.Any fault with me? Wish your nursery become big and you earn lot. Thank you.

Mr.Roy,
Thank you for your postings in this forum.Everything whatever stated in this forum is correct.Regarding agar wood in have stated my opinion in this forum not blaming you or any body.Nothing is wrong with me regarding your seeds payment.Because I am not a big shot in financial.I am a middle class nursery man.During your need of money I am not able to pay and also I have intimated that I was out of station (Kerala).But you urge me pay the money in the stipulated period during my tour.Any how you collected the money from me with out the assistance of court.And also what is the necessity to publish in this forum?.i am also having dues from some people but I never approach any body to settle the dues from out side.You have asked me some choice varieties mango scion from me on payment but I told that I will give you live plants in person during my Hyderabad visit.Before that you flashed me in this site.This thing was known by you and me.You can do your business but I will post my personal & experienced opinions.Thank you kind for your wishes become a big nursery.The big or small nursery thing will not our hands The things will comes from almighty.Now I will start my journey in agri& horticulture recently ,it will not stop by any body except our almighty.I am also wish you become better position .If you felt anything wrong with me kindly I may excused.Now also I want your valuable suggestion ,trustworthy ideas in agar wood cultivation.I want say very seriously that I want to me in person as your good friend.

Thank you

A Sivakumar,