Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: to start dairy business

Default to start dairy business

Dear,
    I would like to know about the Diary farm requirements in Vijayawada , AndhraPradesh such as:
    1. How much land will be require for setup of 10 -15 cows/animals diary farm?
    2. what minimum infrastructure will be required?
    3. how much initial cost will be required? do banks give loans?
    4. which breed of buffaloes will be suitable Krishna climatic conditions?
    5. what will be the cost of cows/buffaloes and do there are certain markets from where we can directly purchase?
    please share your suggestions.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post

I have a detailed report on how to start a dairy farm you can download the reports from here for your personal reference.

If you need more details just reply here

Dairy business is not this easy to start. First read all the pros and cons of it on https://www.topdissertations.org/mas...riting-review/ so that you can be sure of what you want to do.

So many small business owners are opting for the best search engine optimization so that more people can get to know of their products. This has allowed them to expand their business in new ways.

if you are starting a new business the you should go for developing a perfect site to brand you product and i have just the web design company for your work.

Extremely good post.Really thank you! Will read on… mobile legend bang bang

Extremely good post.Really thank you! Will read onů mobile legend bang bang

Where do you see yourself without https://altoconvertpdftoexcel.com/blog as I am so dependent on it now. I can assure you that we can do so much regarding the covnersion.

This is a great start for business most especially of your target buyers are dairy lovers. Great questions too. Would love to hear more of the answers then.

Trisha for tree removal bremerton

Brother, I need some urgent help right now. This is the help write my paper, and if I don't get this help, it will be a bad time for me. Please, do not let me down here, my friend. I won't visit your site ever again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast