Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

cold storage

Register

Click Here!

kiru47

i want to start cold storage business. but i dont know from where to start. i dont have any skill in tat felid i want to know current situation in that feild and in cold storage what product to select. i'm located in trichy.
please help and support

sapthi

Dear friend, I introduce myself as L.V.Srinivasan, Executive Engineer - Cold Storage (Retd.,). I am from Lalgudi and I have more than 30 years experience in cold storage line. You can contact me in my Mobile: 09449720754 and Land line: 08023531891. My email id: vaidyavasan@gmail.com
lvssarvajit@Yahoo.com
Regards
L.V.Srinivasan

bapuni0001

Hi kiru47 i am lingaraj kar from odisha . i have a very good suitable road side land here . but same is that ki i do nt have any skills for this particular business . i have made a project report and that is acceptable by the state govt with additional subsidy scheme . if you and we caN MAKE OUR EFFORT JOINTLY THEN PROBABLY OUR DREAM WILL BECOME TRUE . YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 09938497339 OR 0 bapuni00001@gmail.com

Dear Friend ,
Kindly contact us for your requirement ,we need to first analyse your requirement and suggest you the correct solution for your requirement conact us @ abcoldsolution@gmail.com kindly refer that you had come thru Agriculturl information

regards,
K.Hemakumar