AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: apsa 80

Default apsa 80

i want to know about effectiveness of AMWAY PRODUCT APSA 80 IF somebody have used it i want to know that the how much you think it is effective?

Dear Friend

In this forum we have already discuss about APSA 80 in thebelow said link

http://www.agricultureinformation.co...highlight=apsa

Even after going through this topic if you need any more information you can put your query.

Regards
    Surya Narmada

hello Sir

APSA-80 is neither a fertilizer nor a pesticide. It is an adjuvant that, when addedto water, makes the water "wetter". When added to the water that is used to spray pesticides, APSA-80 can increase the effectiveness of the pesticides being used.

APSA-80 contains surfactants that increase the wettability of the leaf surface and cause the pesticide spray to spread more evnly over crops. This improves the coverage of the pesticide and cause it to stay on the leaf . It also helps herbicides to penetrate the surface of the leaf faster and more evenly.

APSA-80 can be used on variety of crops/ fruits/vegetables. Some of them on which APSA-80 has been tested and proven to be effective when used on are :
    FIELD CROPS
    * Rice
    * Soyabeans
    * Corn
    * Wheat

FRUITS
    * Orange
    * Apple
    * Grapes
    * Peaches
    * Mangoes
    * Pears
    * Bananas
    * Tomatoes

VEGETABLES
    * Cabbage
    * Carrots
    * Pea Pods
    * Spinach
    * Peppers
    * Cauliflower

Usage Directions
    The high level of concentrated active ingredients in APSA-80 Adjuvant means that very little needs to be added to water in the spray tank. As little as 5 ml of APSA-80 per 15 litres of spray solution is all that is required for most insecticides or fungicides. In all cases, carefully read and follow all directions on the labels on both the APSA-80 bottle and on all pesticide packages.

Sizes , MRP
    SKU No.: E-3417-ID
    M.R.P.: Rs 575/-

APSA-80 500ml
    SKU No.: 10-0949-ID
    M.R.P.: Rs. 339/-

Kirti

Default How do you find APSA 80

Dear Sir,
    I have seen ur mail on APSA 80! Are you using it? Interested to know the results!
    Regards
    CPNair

Default apsa 80 details

I am nitin jain from panipat, haryana For any information about Apsa 80 u can contact me at my number....
    Last edited by Ritika; April 2nd, 2009 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Quote Originally Posted by dinesh pilania View Post
    i want to know about effectiveness of AMWAY PRODUCT APSA 80 IF somebody have used it i want to know that the how much you think it is effective?
    it is very nice but the cost is very high, no such benifit to the amount

hello mr. nitin jain, my self rohit from karnal
    kindly send me your cell number by email for more conversation
    about this topic,my email...
    Last edited by Ritika; April 7th, 2009 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Hi
    I am supreeth from bangalore for more on product information or product purchase you can contact me...
    Last edited by Ritika; April 8th, 2009 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default Query on APSA 80

Hi,
    I am currently dealing with this product. (do contact me if you are interested in purchase) Please read a review on it by following the link :
    APSA 80 *value for nomey* - MouthShut.com
    Hope that answers your query
    Good luck!
    S. Joseph
    Last edited by Ritika; April 20th, 2009 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Default informatin on apsa 80

hi
    if u need more information of APSA 80 U CAN CALL ME AT THIS NUMBER

SHRIDHAR K R
    HYDERABAD

Quote Originally Posted by dinesh pilania View Post
    Last edited by Ritika; April 20th, 2009 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Only Business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “Upgrade” to become a Business Member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast