Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Teak Saplings Required Near Hosur

Register

Click Here!

arunzan1

Hello,

I am looking for tissue culture teak saplings to plant along the border in my farm and is looking for source near Hosur. Can someone suggest a reliable source? What would be the cost?

Also would like to know the how many years normally it takes for harvesting. 15 years is what I understood from different please. Can anyone help me in validating that?

Thanks
ARK

ramond

We a registered financial firm who give out loan to all individuals and company. You can apply for the following type of loan from my company provided you will be able to pay back the loan when due for repayment. We give out loan at 3% interest rate.Home loans, Auto Loans, Car loans, Mortgage loans, Business Loans, International Loans, Personal Loans.
contact us via email: ramondscottloancompany@gmail.com We give out loans at 3% interest rate. contact us today and solve your financial problems (ramondscottloancompany@gmail.com)

shanmuga06

We are having the Tissue Culture Teak saplings.The breed of TC teak will be NC-21 (Palarsha).We are able to supply the TC teak saplings to any destination in India.

Regards
A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,TN
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

iiht

TEAK HYBRID PLANT,TEAK BURMA,TEAK AUSTRALIAN,KARONDA,LEMON TREE www.nafeesnursery.com

Big Offer For Globule Worming Avairnas Program 50% Extra TEAK Plants/ Saplings On 1000+ Plants Then 01/10/2013 To 30/11/2013 & CALL US 09936420215

www.nafeesnursery.com

HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLA PLANTS, SEEDS , COMPOST ETC.

1.Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Govt of India.(APEDA)

2.Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India.(ASSOCHAM)

Teak hybrid plants, saplings ,veritys

1.Teak hybrid plants / saplings

2.Teak seedling plant / saplings

3.Teak australian plant / saplings

4.Teak normal plant / saplings

5.Teak hybrid big leaf plant / saplings
Sugar-free mangoes - The Hindu