Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Malabar vepa

Register

Click Here!

rawmu1977

Hello,

Greetings. I would like to know all details about malabar vepa.

1. Price per plant?
2. Maintenance cost per plant?
3. Suitable climate.?
4. Suitable soil?
5. Tree Age?
6. Where to export?
7. Where we can buy the plants in AndhraPradesh

and many more details required.

Regards

Ashwini

Hello Sir,

Malabar Neem Tree is a money spinning tree of short duration. At a time when forests are depleting and there is a growing demand for quality wood, these trees provide plywood. Within 4-5 years each tree yeilds an income of around Rs. 8,000/-. The tree can be cultivated in all types of soil and requiring a low supply of water on a daily basis. Malabar Neem has the unique feature of growing to 40 feet within 2 years from planting and can be mechanically pruned and harvested. As an energy crop, Malabar Neem has the potential of yielding in excess 40 tonnes of biomass on average per acre per annum over a 10 year period (before replanting is required). It’s high calorific value makes it a viable source of feedstock for biomass power plants.

Under irrigated conditions this tree can be harvested at the end of 5th year for both timber and ply wood purpose. Spacement of 3.5 m x 3.5 m is recommended.

REgards
Ashwini S

seernam

Hi Ashwini,
Could you please provide your contact no.I have planted 1 acre last year and trying to expand 5 more acres in this june and need some info regarding soil condition.

Thanks,
Suman Reddy

pridweraj k

Hi Ashwini,
Could you please provide your contact no.I have planted 1 acre last year and trying to expand 5 more acres in this june and need some info regarding soil condition.

Thanks,
Suman Reddy
we are supplying good quality malabar neem seedlings [seed germinated] in lowest price please call
Mr. Pridweraj.K
Email us: pridweraj@gmail.com
Call us @ +918129328796

aadinml

Hi,

I'm looking for Malabar Neem sapllings with buy back agreement. Please contact if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Adi

premreddy

Malbar Vepa

Hi Ashwini,

Thanks,
Suman Reddy

Dear Suman Reddy,

We will provide the Malabar Vepa plants, please share your contact details.
or contact me 7075985858

Regards
Prem Reddy