Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

What about market malabar neem tree ? Please sent contact details of buyers of malaba

Register

Click Here!

sudhacar

I want to plant malabar neem trees . What price ican get malabar neem wood after eight years? Please tell me the malbar wood buyers list

kirti s

hello sir

Neem starts bearing fruits after 5 years and comes to full bearing at the age of 10-12 years. Fruit yield is 5-20 kg per tree per year in the initial years. A mature tree produces 35-50 kg fruit/year. Oil yield varies from 40-43% of seed on dry weight basis.

The wood is used for packing cases, cigar boxes, ceiling planks, building purposes, agricultural implements, pencils, math boxes, splints and kattamarans.

Neem seed price is projected to be Rs.10000 / ton in the near future. So, it is high time to exploit the potential of this hitherto neglected tree & to manage neem for higher economic returns to farmers. It has been estimated that 10 yr old tree can yield a timber of 5-6 c.ft / tree.

u may contact
NABARD for help and support or

Sunridge Builders & Developers Pvt Ltd.
Plot No.32, Sahithi Vijay Enclave
Flat No.401, Beside Andhra Bank
Srinagar Colony main road,
Hyderabad,Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Mobile: +919010400500
Telephone: +914064559945
Email:srinivas@sunridgeindia.com

smadhu11

dear sir, Iam Madhusudhan rao. interested to know about the initial project cost per acre. i could be total investment for 6 years.
Regards,
Madhu