AgricultureInformation.com

Thread: What's the current market price of Geranium Oil?

xyz

Default What's the current market price of Geranium Oil?

Is there a website that quotes the current market price of Geranium Oil in India?.
    Raj

Dear Sir

you can visit the following website which will give you information on market aspects of horticulture produce
    Last edited by moderator A; May 9th, 2012 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

xyz

Default Market price of Geranium Oil in India?

I can't access the price of Geranium Oil in the above mentioned website. Can anyone quote the approximate price of 1 Kg of Geranium Oil.
    Thanks
    raj

Dear Sir

The below information will give you a rough idea about the price of geranium oil in international market .

True geranium oil (non-certified organic) in bulk drum quantities ranges from $55-$110/kg direct from source, depending on quality, country of origin and currently market conditions.

Regards
    Surya Narmada

Can you pl indicate some genuine sources in india/ abroad to purchase natural geranium oil in bulk
    Last edited by moderator A; May 9th, 2012 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member