Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need guidance to start a milk diary farm

Register

Click Here!

mohammed97

Greetings to everyone!

Currently i am working as a HSE Office in qatar and i want to start a milk diary in my village near kadapa andhra pradesh, and i want to know the details of buffalo cost and how much it will give the milk in one day and what materials need to start the milk diary form.

Please send me the details.

greenlandfns

Greetings to everyone!

Currently i am working as a HSE Office in qatar and i want to start a milk diary in my village near kadapa andhra pradesh, and i want to know the details of buffalo cost and how much it will give the milk in one day and what materials need to start the milk diary form.

We provide complete consultancy services (from project planning to marketing of products) for Dairy and other farm projects. Please see our activities and services details in various posts in this site. Please mail us for further details along with your project vision and your contact detail to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

alchemistjk

Greetings to everyone!

We, EcolAgro Venture Private Limited deals in all type of Food Processing and Agribiz Consultancy. We have specialization and focus in making Project Reports in this sector. Also, we manufacture & supply Microbial Culture for Odor & Sludge problems, ETP/STP, Quick Composting of Solid Waste, Waste water Treatment and Natural Cleaning Of Pond & Lagoons..

We have also been providing consulting services for Cold Chain, Ripening Chamber, High Value Horticultural Products, Mushroom Cultivation,Detailed Project Reports, Bank Appraisals, Turnkey Projects, Training & Technologies, Quality Certifications, Licensing, Branding & Marketing, Sales & Distributions, and Exports Tie-ups.

For further queries please mail/call us.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EcolAgro Venture Pvt.Ltd
One Stop Solution For AgriBiz,Cold Chain and Solid Waste.
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
Mail Id: agrifoodbiz.india@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ecol.agro
Cell: 07544012577, 9260995976,9260992195
Landline: 0522-2347200