Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need guidance to start a dairy business in Haryana.

Register

Click Here!

sneha9775

Hi

I want to start a dairy business in haryana. So please suggest.
1 which is the best cow breed???
2 price ??
3 can I start from 2-3 cows or not??
4 who can supply cows in haryana.

Regards
Manoj

greenlandfns

Hi

I want to start a dairy business in haryana. So please suggest.
1 which is the best cow breed???
2 price ??
3 can I start from 2-3 cows or not??
4 who can supply cows in haryana.

Regards
Manoj
We can provide complete consultancy services for setting up dairy projects anywhere in India, and make all arrangements including supply of best breed cows, buffaloes suitable for your project location, and provide DPR for bank loan and assist in getting subsidies etc, and support in marketing of products.
Please contact us with details of land you have (own or lease, if lease for how many years and what is the least cost), your contact/address details, proposed project location/address, probable market around the place for dairy products (milk), whether you want to go for any value addition or want only to do direct sale of milk, whether you want to rear hybrids or desi breed cows, whether you want to make organic manure and sell the same also, whether you want to get bank loan for the project or invest from own funds, what is the minimum and maximum investment capacity you have, and do you have any experience/background in dairy/rearing cows, buffalloes or other domestic animals at any point in your life etc.

We provide complete consultancy services (Concept to Completion Consultancy Services-C2CS) for farm projects (Integrated Green Farm Projects-IGFP) with High Value Crops-Multi Cultivation Organic System (HVC-MCOS), with high value herbs, spices, plantation crops, vegetables, pulses, cereals, aromatics, fodder crops, timber crops etc and all kind of farm enterprises such as dairy, poultry, piggery, goat farm, apiary, rabbit farm, organic farm tourism projects, farm products value addition, food processing, aromatics, phyto chemical, oleoresin and essential oil extraction etc, farm products drying plants, bio gas plants, STPs and RO for farm projects, and all other farm based enterprises.
Please see our post at: http://www.agricultureinformation.c...ew-listing-details2/594631018822954ba10a3d17/
See also further details at: www.sdmcnetwork.blogspot.in
Please mail us your land and location details and contact details to get further information to: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

kannababu

hai,
1.i want to starts dairy farm in Andra Pradesh
2.i have already 2-desi buffelos
3.i have own land-4 acrs
4.i wanto best breeds bufeelos
5.i want to suport to start dairy form

Last edited by a moderator:

alchemistjk

We are one of Country's Top consultancy & Advisory (EcolAgro Venture Pvt Ltd) dealing in all food processing and agribiz, expertise in making Project Report. Provide assistance through the Expert of Food Technologist in starting and building-up of small range of businesses to big one.Our consulting services focus on efficiency,quality and productivity through innovative solutions and latest technology.
Our Consultancy Services include all below aspects:

Guidance in Business Prospects / Investment Opportunities
Project Plan and Report
Fodder Management
Feed and Nutrition Management

Mushroom Cultivation
Microbial Culture
Waste Management
Cold Storage/CA chamber

Feel free to contact us on below details:

EcolAgro Venture Pvt.Ltd
ISO 9001 Certified Company.
Mail Id: agrifoodbiz.india@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ecol.agro
Cell: 07544012577, 9260995976
Landline: 0522-2347200