Notices

Thread: Mushroom Business

1. #1 Mushroom Business 

Is there anyone near Nashik, Maharashtra cultivating oyster mushrooms and in the business related to mushrooms.

Hello Sir

Vegenutri Agro Pvt Ltd
    Mr. Rajesh Klhe
    At Post Rahuri, Bhagur,
    Nashik, Maharashtra, India
    Vegenutri Agro Pvt Ltd Nashik India - oyster mushroom Manufacturer / Exporters / Wholesale Suppliers

3. #3 mushroom business 

Please let me know where from i can get the oyster mushroom seeds and the compost and how much it will cost me to start the mushroom growing in my own house at very small scale. Also inform me about the market where i can sell the production.

4. #4 Mushroom 

Blog Entries
    Mush room seed is called spawn, it is prepared under controlled conditions to avoide mixing of other spores. It is available in agriculture universities, Indian institute of Horticultulture research, Heseraghatta , Bangalore, etc.It may be available some commercial cultivators also. It is possible to grow mushroom at home.You can harvest a batch with in 25 days. Nowadays marketing opportunities are more.

5. #5 mushroom business 

Can i cultivate button mushroom at home. IF yes then plz let me know what preparation i will i have to make and where from i can get the spawn and compost in Nashik, Maharashtra.

If u buy inoculate compost its possible to cultivate at home. Buy if you produce by yoursel the compost I believe not possible, because the compost should be produced in large quantities for it to occur thermogenesis, which is an important factor for the effective action of microorganisms. Thermogenesis also allow thermophilic microrganism growth, which will act as protective and nutrient source for mushroom mycelia.

7. #7 mushroom business 

Please let me know where from i can purchase the spawn and the compost at Nashik, Maharashtra which will be useful to grow the button mushroom at home.

8. #8 mushroom business 

Please inform me where from i can buy the button mushroom and oyster mushroom spawn and compost at Nashik, Maharashtra to start the cultivation at my home.

9. #9 mushroom busines 

Please inform me about oyster mushroom spawn providers and related equipments providers in Nashik, maharashtra