Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Mushroom Business

Register

Click Here!

pravin82

Is there anyone near Nashik, Maharashtra cultivating oyster mushrooms and in the business related to mushrooms.

pravin82

Please let me know where from i can get the oyster mushroom seeds and the compost and how much it will cost me to start the mushroom growing in my own house at very small scale. Also inform me about the market where i can sell the production.

lingam5

Mushroom

Mush room seed is called spawn, it is prepared under controlled conditions to avoide mixing of other spores. It is available in agriculture universities, Indian institute of Horticultulture research, Heseraghatta , Bangalore, etc.It may be available some commercial cultivators also. It is possible to grow mushroom at home.You can harvest a batch with in 25 days. Nowadays marketing opportunities are more.

pravin82

Can i cultivate button mushroom at home. IF yes then plz let me know what preparation i will i have to make and where from i can get the spawn and compost in Nashik, Maharashtra.

marcosj

If u buy inoculate compost it´s possible to cultivate at home. Buy if you produce by yoursel the compost I believe not possible, because the compost should be produced in large quantities for it to occur thermogenesis, which is an important factor for the effective action of microorganisms. Thermogenesis also allow thermophilic microrganism growth, which will act as protective and nutrient source for mushroom mycelia.

pravin82

Please let me know where from i can purchase the spawn and the compost at Nashik, Maharashtra which will be useful to grow the button mushroom at home.

pravin82

Please inform me where from i can buy the button mushroom and oyster mushroom spawn and compost at Nashik, Maharashtra to start the cultivation at my home.

pravin82

mushroom busines

Please inform me about oyster mushroom spawn providers and related equipments providers in Nashik, maharashtra