Notices

Thread: Interested in green house farming

1. #1 Interested in green house farming 

Hi,
    I am interested in green house farming. I have a small land of 1.5 acres in Ahmednagar district (100 KM from Pune). I am new to farming even though i come from farming background. I want to know below information

1. What can i grow in my land? Where can i get soil tested? Can i produce capsicum or jarbera?
    2. How much cost will be involved to setup a small green house at initial stages? What should be minimum size of green house.
    3. Where can i get all this information?

Currently we grow cabbage, cauliflower and sweet corn in our agriculture land with traditional farming.

Regards,
    Last edited by moderator A; February 11th, 2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

[QUOTE=rambekar;304413]Hi,
    I am interested in green house farming. I have a small land of 1.5 acres in Ahmednagar district (100 KM from Pune). I am new to farming even though i come from farming background. I want to know below information

1. What can i grow in my land? Where can i get soil tested? Can i produce capsicum or jarbera?
    2. How much cost will be involved to setup a small green house at initial stages? What should be minimum size of green house.
    3. Where can i get all this information?

Currently we grow cabbage, cauliflower and sweet corn in our agriculture land with traditional farming.

hi,
    i am sandeep from ahmednagar district
    i starting farming from last three years (Pomogrenete) dalimb

i wil give you the required information
    Last edited by moderator A; February 12th, 2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Give me information about bank loan for green house project

4. #4 I am very new to Agriculture coming From IT industry. 

Dear Brother,

I have 2 acres of land and wanted to leave the current job and work on agriculture farming. I dont know anything about farming and my late father was job holder. so kindly help me in this regard, I want to become a farmer and live my life simply with my wife and kid in a village.

you can reach me on this 09553318028 for your helping hand.
    my personal email: ravikirang@2xprime.com

your faithfully radhakrishnacharandasa
    Last edited by rkcdasa; April 1st, 2013 at 02:36 PM. Reason: chaning the title