Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Interested in green house farming

Register

Click Here!

rambekar

Hi,
I am interested in green house farming. I have a small land of 1.5 acres in Ahmednagar district (100 KM from Pune). I am new to farming even though i come from farming background. I want to know below information

1. What can i grow in my land? Where can i get soil tested? Can i produce capsicum or jarbera?
2. How much cost will be involved to setup a small green house at initial stages? What should be minimum size of green house.
3. Where can i get all this information?

Currently we grow cabbage, cauliflower and sweet corn in our agriculture land with traditional farming.

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

sandy_25

Hi,
I am interested in green house farming. I have a small land of 1.5 acres in Ahmednagar district (100 KM from Pune). I am new to farming even though i come from farming background. I want to know below information

1. What can i grow in my land? Where can i get soil tested? Can i produce capsicum or jarbera?
2. How much cost will be involved to setup a small green house at initial stages? What should be minimum size of green house.
3. Where can i get all this information?

Currently we grow cabbage, cauliflower and sweet corn in our agriculture land with traditional farming.

hi,
i am sandeep from ahmednagar district
i starting farming from last three years (Pomogrenete) dalimb

i wil give you the required information

Last edited by a moderator:

rkcdasa

I am very new to Agriculture coming From IT industry.

Dear Brother,

I have 2 acres of land and wanted to leave the current job and work on agriculture farming. I dont know anything about farming and my late father was job holder. so kindly help me in this regard, I want to become a farmer and live my life simply with my wife and kid in a village.

you can reach me on this 09553318028 for your helping hand.
my personal email: ravikirang@2xprime.com

your faithfully radhakrishnacharandasa

Last edited: