Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

palmarosa oil selling

Register

Click Here!

kittu653

Hi sir,

We are cultivating the palmarosa in 30 ekars and producing the palmarosa oil 300 kg's of palmarosa oil on every 2 months.
We want to sell the palmarosa oil for best prices if anybody interested please contact me

Last edited:

pancha

Hi sir,

We are cultivating the palmarosa in 30 ekars and producing the palmarosa oil 300 kg's of palmarosa oil on every 2 months.
We want to buy the palmarosa oil for best prices if anybody interested please contact me

We required Palmrosa oil. Send me the sample and quote your price.

Thanking you

Srinivas T
Proprietor

Last edited by a moderator:

shivabaskaraa

we have a all kinds of essential oils..salem..

We required Palmrosa oil. Send me the sample and quote your price.

Thanking you

Srinivas T
Proprietor
we are ready to supply for your needs and we have lemon grass oil,palmarosa,lemon citronella,java citronell,eucalyptus,lime oil,citriodora,tulsi,curry leavs oil,rosemarry,turmeric oils,turmeric leavs oil,and more oils also
please contact me bogaa shree herbals.salem

agrie

I think palmrosa oil is a really good thing...I had problems wearing wrist watches for a long time and since I rub my wrists with that oil, I can even put on my favorite Omega watches again which are very pretty but have a little weight. So I hope you will find the right partners for your business!

Hi sir,

We want to sell the palmarosa oil for best prices if anybody interested please contact me
Dear Sirs,
We wish to sate that we are one of the Cultivators ,Distillers ,Domatic supplier and Exporters various essential oils since 1990 .Currently we are interested in purchase of Palmarosa oil,Citronella oil, Citridora oil, Lemon Grass oil, Sofia oil, Ocimum Sanctum oil, and Davana oil .
Pl inform your current stock and best rate of each items.
Currently we are having good germinate Palmarosa seed (Cymbopogon martini)-Variety : PRC -1 in bulk .Pl confirm your needs
Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all time.

Awaiting your response.

With regards.
*************************************************************************************
R.SURENDIRAN
M/s, Citro Essential Oils Distillery Industry,
Erankuttai, Vellithiruppur – P.O, Bhavani – T.K,
Erode – D.T,T.N – 638 314, India .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PH : 91- 4256-253412, 253413 # MOBILE : 91 – 98427 53412
FAX: 91-4256-253254 # 91-424-252181
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EMail: citro@sancharnet.in,citroessentialoils@yahoo.com

agriagefarms

Dear Friend,

Greetings for the Day...

We are Sai Prerna Trust & Agri Age Farms. We are working with 350+ farmers in 750 Acres Land Area across the country. We are motivating them for diversified farming and helping them to sell their produce in reasonable rates at their Farms.
Kindly tell me the Best Price, Location & Available Quantity of all crops you are having, so that we will get the orders for the produce to the Wholesale Market in India & Importers.

Tell me the regularly supply frequency so that we will make regular buyer for you.

Send me mail on ajeetsingh@saibaproducts.org

Always use to give your email id & contact number on postings here.

Ajeet Singh (Chairman)
Sai Prerna Trust
85 100 23 145