Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Need suggestions for buffalo calf rearing for future Dairy Farm

Register

Click Here!

krashraj

Planning to start a buffalo calf Rearing by setting up in an acre of land.The idea is to buy calves of good breed and grow them for two years and then start a small dairy farm.Plesse let me know the pros and cons of such idea and what are the various palces where we can get good buffalo Calves.Do I get any subsidy from Nabard,I have seen that they give subsidy for 20 calf unit.What would be the labour invlived and maintenance costs for the two years and if you have project details please share it across.Waiting for valuable inputs.

greenlandfns

Planning to start a buffalo calf Rearing by setting up in an acre of land.The idea is to buy calves of good breed and grow them for two years and then start a small dairy farm.Plesse let me know the pros and cons of such idea and what are the various palces where we can get good buffalo Calves.Do I get any subsidy from Nabard,I have seen that they give subsidy for 20 calf unit.What would be the labour invlived and maintenance costs for the two years and if you have project details please share it across.Waiting for valuable inputs.
We provide complete consultancy services (Concept to Completion Consultancy Services-C2CS) for farm projects including dairy.
Please see our post at: http://www.agricultureinformation.com/experts-list.html#expert-list/view-listing-details2/594631018822954ba10a3d17/
See also further details at: www.sdmcnetwork.blogspot.in
Please mail us for further details: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

alchemistjk

We can provide you the complete Project Report for your business.
Our Consultancy Services include all below aspects:

Guidance in Business Prospects / Investment Opportunities
Project Plan and Report

Fodder Management
Feed and Nutrition Management
Mushroom Cultivation
Microbial Culture
Waste Management
Cold Storage/CA chamber

Feel free to contact us on below details:

EcolAgro Venture Pvt.Ltd
ISO 9001 Certified Company.
Mail Id: agrifoodbiz.india@gmail.com
Cell: 07544012577, 9260995976
Landline: 0522-2347200

editorialteam

Dear Mr. Krashraj,

Instead of buffaloes go for Indian desi cows. It is much more profitable. Indian cows yield A2 milk that is sold at premium price and is good for all. However if you want to go for buffaloes only then let us know we will provide the information in best possible way.

krashraj

Dear Mr. Krashraj,

Instead of buffaloes go for Indian desi cows. It is much more profitable. Indian cows yield A2 milk that is sold at premium price and is good for all. However if you want to go for buffaloes only then let us know we will provide the information in best possible way.
Hi ,Thanks for your reply.I am looking forward for any of calf rearing of buffalo or cow ,can you provide any real time project report for analysis.hope my idea has been clearly understood.What would be the financial amount that would be incurred in setting up a rearing unit for 20 buffalo calves.What would be the cost of 5 to 10 month calf of a good breed like Murrah .On a daily basis how much amount need to be spent for growing a calf till it gives first calf.
Thanks.