Notices
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: aloe vera cultivation

1. #1 aloe vera cultivation 

hello sir
    i m ur new member i m intrested in the cultivation of aloe vera pls guide me the place in or around rajasthan and haryana or nearby from where i can get the technical traning about cultivation and also some informtion about the economics of cultivation.
    waiting for ur reply

Dear Amit yadav

Aloe can be widely cultivated in Rajasthan and Haryana.In Rajasthan the

aloe cultivation concentrated more in Alwar.

As for as aloe is concerned cultivation is not much tougher.But before going for the selection of area and cultivation, please study the market opportunity of the crop in and around that place and nearby aloe processing industries and any legal buy back availability.

If you are in need of cultivation and economic details I can send the full details through your email as attachment files after your reply.

Regards
    Surya Narmada

Blog Entries
    Hi amit,
    For training as well as economics of aloe vera u can approach to below address.
    Rajasthan Agroforestry Corporation,
    Sonamukhi Nagar,
    Sangaria Phata,
    Salvas Road,
    Jodhpur-342005
    Tel-0291-2748488
    Mail-rafc@123india.com
    t_prajapati@yahoo.com

This organiation is giving training on cultivation of various medicinal plants.

Regards
    Satya.

Dear Amit,
    Aloe vera is a succulent, and grows to a height of 12 to 16 inches. It has a fibrous root system producing long, tapering, stemless leaves. These light green leaves have spiky margins and are blotched with cream. The firm upright stems bear several bell-shaped, fleshy, yellow-orange flowers.
    It is propagated from small, rooted offshoots at the base of the parent plant. It may be grown from seed. It prefers a rough, gritty growing medium and a well-drained, sunny location. It will also grow in partial shade. Aloe needs temperatures above 40 degrees, and is grown indoors in cooler climates. When grown indoors the offshoots can be removed and repotted when they are a few inches tall. Do not overwater.

Blog Entries
    Dear amit,

For economics of aloe vera ,u can visit to below website.

http://www.nabard.org/roles/ms/ma/aloevera.htm

Regards
    Satya.

6. #6 Contract Farming:Aloevera 

Dear Amit,
    I have land in Rajasthan, which is absolutely suitable for Aloevera cultivation. I would like to cultivate the same on contract farming basis. I would welcome the opportunity to work with you. If you are interested you can mail me at
    With best regards,
    Ajay Singh
    Last edited by Ritika; February 21st, 2008 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Quote Originally Posted by suryanarmada View Post
    Dear Amit yadav

Aloe can be widely cultivated in Rajasthan and Haryana.In Rajasthan the

aloe cultivation concentrated more in Alwar.

As for as aloe is concerned cultivation is not much tougher.But before going for the selection of area and cultivation, please study the market opportunity of the crop in and around that place and nearby aloe processing industries and any legal buy back availability.

If you are in need of cultivation and economic details I can send the full details through your email as attachment files after your reply.

Regards
    Surya Narmada
    Madam, kindly mail me also about the cultivation details of aloevera

8. #8 aloevera 

kindly mail me aloevera cultivation and ecomomics details as i am a new member and want to cultivate in my estate lands @ Yercaud.

9. #9 aloe vera products 

TACED- an enterprise promotional organization---Promoted a project extracting gel from Aloe leaves .as marketting is seems to challenging for marketing the products we can supply the products as u wish
    M.jeyakumar

10. #10 aloevera cultivation 

contact for aloevera cultivation with buyback agreement.

Kashyap Plantations and biofuels
    Last edited by Ritika; March 23rd, 2008 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Only Business members are allowed to post contact details. Please click "Upgrade" to become a Business member

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast