Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

idea to start agri business

Register

Click Here!

nesh_avi

Hi,

I am planning to start an agri business in southern part of India but i dont know which crop has less cycle for harvest and which crop suits the climate. Kindly guide me.

Also, I just got a idea to grow soya bean. Is that a good one?

Regards,
Avinesh

carnay

farming project in south india

Hi,

I am planning to start an agri business in southern part of India but i dont know which crop has less cycle for harvest and which crop suits the climate. Kindly guide me.

Regards,
Avinesh
Soyabean is a nice idea but controlling pest and disease is equally important in harvesting quality soyabean

Regards,

carnay

agricose

First of all should study the climatic condition of your proposed location. In the very first stage you should grow the native crop of your region. This practice will help you to develop your farm. Then after you can divide your farm in three part. Long term plantation crop like fruit , spices or coconut orchard or plantation. In the another part you can take the seasonal native crop this will help you to minimize the risk . In third part you can start the plantation of local vegetable s per the market demand, this will provide you daily cash. you can put your query on this thread i will revert you.

Forum Expert and Moderator

naturoma

Here is a very good idea for agri business

Dear Avinesh
We suggest you start, an aromatic oil project, in which we can help you in all aspects. The crop we suggest is a very hardy and easy to maintain grass, needing practically no maintenance. Doesn't need much water, or fertiliser and is practically disease free. Can give a very good tax free net return /year, which is better than most other crops. The same plant can give you continuous return for 5 to 6 years. Marketing guarantee can be given by us too if you want.
Respond immediately if you want a risk free , highly profitable agro project.

Last edited by a moderator:

agri1972

Depends on the micro climatic conditions of your place

It depends on the geographic pattern, water availability, soil type of the village or suburban area you intend to start.
Even with in a distric the business idea will vary place to place. First look what are agri business in surroundings, and look the business suitable to ur climate.

velya

Hi,

Regards,
Avinesh
Hi Manohar,

we are a bangalore based company called Metabolites Technologies Pvt Limited
we are into Tissue culture ,
we also produce Bio fertilizers ,
we also have many projects we give the inputs and technology .
we also maintain your lands and farms we are also now into urban farming
we have tied up with nurseries
we also Provide consultation
people interested in starting their own green houses,sheep rearing projects,terrace gardening,banana plantation ,Medicinal plants,Tissue culture units ,Mushroom processing units Hydro phonic cultivation projects can contact us :

thanks

nkjohri

Please contact

Dear Avinesh
We suggest you start, an aromatic oil project, in which we can help you in all aspects. The crop we suggest is a very hardy and easy to maintain grass, needing practically no maintenance. Doesn't need much water, or fertiliser and is practically disease free. Can give a very good tax free net return /year, which is better than most other crops. The same plant can give you continuous return for 5 to 6 years. Marketing guarantee can be given by us too if you want.
Respond immediately if you want a risk free , highly profitable agro project.
Hello Naturoma - Since contact details are removed by the moderators, and contact us through our blog. We would like to understand more of this crop. Thanks..

mandeep8

Regarding Herbal Agricutular

Hi,

I am planning to start an agri business in northern ( Rajasthan) part of India but i don't know which crop has less cycle for harvest and which crop suits the climate. Kindly guide me.

Also, I just got a idea to grow herbal crop. Is that a good one?

Regards,
Mandeep