Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Invest Rs.20000 and get Rs.5000 per six months - Goat farming

Register

Click Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpen

We are looking for investors who could invest a minimum of Rs.20000 in goat farming.
We have 13 acres of leased land in Adalur hills near kodaikanal, with good source of organic fodders, two sheds are there for goat farming.

For each Rs.20000 investment, you will get Rs.5000 per six months, for a period of 4 years. After that you can withdraw your investment or continue as it is.

We are seeking a maximum of Rs.1200000 or 60 investors.

Last edited:

shijo

I am interested.
But give me completed detail send my mail.
It can sea your farm ?.
Regards,
Shijo.

Last edited by a moderator:

bijapurvalley

We are looking for investors who could invest a minimum of Rs.20000 in goat farming.
We have 13 acres of leased land in Adalur hills near kodaikanal, with good source of organic fodders, two sheds are there for goat farming.

For each Rs.20000 investment, you will get Rs.5000 per six months, for a period of 4 years. After that you can withdraw your investment or continue as it is.

Dear I am interested to insvest, pl. give full details this is my email

shivam_pokarna

i am interested on this project. kindly send me the details

rmathews

SEBI has cautioned about all goat farm schemes

all members be cautious before investing in any goat farm schemes. Pls refer SEBI, RBI and TN government warning letter.

rgs
mathew

alpen

Hi Mathews

I have started this thread, could you please post the link or information about the guidelines , so that all could know about the facts including me.
Thanks for your post.

rmathews

mr. alpen

mr alpen,

regarding guidelines, am sure you are such wonder full person with expertise in several subject of various farming as you claimed, you must have knowledge in its legal aspects too.

for your ready reference I have posted a separate thread in this forum. pls check

rgds
mathew

alpen

Hi mathews

Everyone won't be expertise in all fields. I know farming, but I have to educate myself about legal things bounded in farming.
I posted in your thread.
I am not here to fight, getting investors is not a new thing, but as you said some cases are there. If you really want to educate people about legal securities, it will be better.
As all people need investment to start, just to grade good and bad.

rmathews

alpen

mr. alpen,

pls refer SEBI guidelines. Inviting money through net w/o proper legal compliance would be treated as economic offense. so just check SEBI and if you really have a project to launch and pass on benefits to investors do it is on legal way...

rgds
mathew

alpen

Hi Mathews

Thanks for your information. I will search for the SEBI guidelines, also if some other persons with knowledge about this could help us by posting information in your thread.

Thanks for alerting me. Pls.become moderator , it will help many peoples, as nobody posted these information since I posted my threads.

goat_frm

I am interested.
But give me completed detail send my mail.
It can sea your farm ?.
Regards,

alpen

One Mr.Mathews in this forum educated me that this falls under collective investment scheme and have to get permission from sebi. So I have stopped this thread. After getting legal documentation, I will search for investors.

Status
Not open for further replies.