Notices
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biogas plant, portable at 15000/ only

1. #1 Biogas plant, portable at 15000/ only 

We are manufatures and fixing of biogas plants at your place in reasonable price. If anybody want to buy, contact me. Save gas and reduce waste through biogas. Gas available 3 hours per day.

I am interested pls. mail details
    Last edited by moderator A; November 27th, 2012 at 11:41 AM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

plz send the details, can you give your service in Tamil nadu? mail me
    Last edited by moderator A; November 27th, 2012 at 11:41 AM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

4. #4 Biogas plant 

Quote Originally Posted by manoj07 View Post
    We are manufatures and fixing of biogas plants at your place in reasonable price. If anybody want to buy, contact me. Save gas and reduce waste through biogas. Gas available 3 hours per day.
    I am interested in buying one unit for my farm. Please send details including your contact address
    Last edited by moderator A; November 27th, 2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Please provide complete details of the plant. Where you are providing the service and you will give training on this to operate.

hello,

iam planing to setup a new dairy farm & planing to go for bio gas as well as. plz send me more details on
    Last edited by moderator A; November 27th, 2012 at 01:36 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

7. #7 bio gas 

I am interested.Pls send details to
    Last edited by moderator A; November 27th, 2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

8. #8 bio gas 

hi.

I am interested pl mail me the details
    Last edited by moderator A; November 27th, 2012 at 07:43 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

9. #9 portabale Biogas Plant 

Hi,
    Please Contect To Us for Bulki Quantity Regarding
    Visite Us-
    Last edited by moderator A; November 27th, 2012 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Only Premium Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Premium Member

Can U pl. send the details
    Last edited by moderator A; November 28th, 2012 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Only Premium Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Premium Member

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast