Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Agricultutal Land for Sale Near Hyderabad

Register

Click Here!

charan77

Hi All,

I have 17 acres land near Yadagirigutta Hyderabad which consists 700 plants of Mosambi ages between 5 and 9 Years 300 Mango aged between 1 and 9. Well fenced drip irrigation, 2 bore wells and teak wood trees 5 on the fencing aged 5 to 10 years. Servant quarters available yearly income of 4 lakhs. Expected price 7 lakhs per acre if interested message me.

bondada

Interested

I am interested to buy the below piece of land and therefore would like to
know the village this land belongs to and approach how we get there. May pl contact me so that I will visit the farm during coming week end.-Ramakrishna

I have 17 acres land near Yadagirigutta Hyderabad which consists 700 plants of Mosambi ages between 5 and 9 Years 300 Mango aged between 1 and 9. Well fenced drip irrigation, 2 bore wells and teak wood trees 5 on the fencing aged 5 to 10 years. Servant quarters available yearly income of 4 lakhs. Expected price 7 lakhs per acre if interested message me.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

ridhimarohit

Respected Sir, I am Interested in 1 acre with fencing.

Hi All,

I have 17 acres land near Yadagirigutta Hyderabad which consists 700 plants of Mosambi ages between 5 and 9 Years 300 Mango aged between 1 and 9. Well fenced drip irrigation, 2 bore wells and teak wood trees 5 on the fencing aged 5 to 10 years. Servant quarters available yearly income of 4 lakhs. Expected price 7 lakhs per acre if interested message me.[/QUOTE

Respected Sir,
I Am Interested in 1 acre with mango plantation ,fencing,bore etc.is it possible could you please mail me the details etc in my email id is :selvakumarhm@gmail.com