Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

www.karnatakaproperties.com(for more photos) of farms

Register

Click Here!

karnapro

Property ID- 2937 in www.karnatakaproperties.com(for more photos)
super fine farm for sale in 92 acres integrated high value picturesque farm land in Udumalpet, Coimbatore Dist
Agricultural Land/Farm Land
Tamil Nadu Udumalpet, Coimbatore Dist
92 acre farm south india

Unique integrated well maintained farm for sale by owner in Udumalpet, Coimbatore Dist
The property is 13 kms from Udumalpet and 80 kms from Coimbatore. You have to travel 10 kms on the Udumalpet Munnar Road to reach Kurichikottai from where you have to turn left and drive 3 kms on the Anamalai Palani road to reach my land. You can also reach the property from Munnar via Marayur and Chinnar.
The total extent is 92 acres in the names of myself, my wife and son, has clear title and is unencumbered. The title has been vetted by the legal advisors of SBI and Federal Bank from whom I had earlier availed loans (since repaid).
The entire western boundary of the property borders a govt irrigation canal and the entire eastern boundary of about 500 metres has a tar road frontage. There is also another entrance (which we are using at present) from the Anamalai Palani main road (which has been surveyed for further broadening) through a wide irrigation canal bund.
There is a 50’ high, half acre hillock at the centre of the property on which I have built a water tank with a seating area on top of it. The entire property is clearly visible from this seating area. The land is sloping in all 4 directions from this hillock with a gradient of about 2 to 5%. The farm house is adjacent the hillock.
The property has majestic views of the Western Ghats and Kodai Hills . Amaravathy Dam, Amaravathy Sainik School, Rajiv Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary and Tirumurthy Dam, where films are regularly shot, are in close vicinity. Munnar is 70 kms and Kodaikanal is 100 kms from the property.
It has about 35 acres yielding mango, 20 acres mango beginning to yield and 4 acres under coconut which will commence yield next year. The coconut area is fully fenced. Sapota, Guava, Pomegranate, Amla etc are inter cropped. Drip irrigation is available for the coconut and 20 acres mango areas and underground pipelines for extending drip irrigation are available in other areas. An irrigation canal running through the property. Some rain water harvesting structures have been made.
In addition to the 5000 sqft farm house (thottikettu veedu type with central court yard open to sky, built in 2006) and a landscaped garden around it, there is a 2500 sqft cattle shed, 2100 sqft animal feed making mill, manager’s quarters and workers’ quarters.
Pucca compound wall with granite rubble foundation and hollow block superstructure has been built for 2500 ft. Granite rubble foundation for compound wall has been laid for another 2000 ft and only the superstructure has to be built. Another 2000 ft is covered by chain link fencing.
There are 5 bore wells of which only 2 are currently used. There are 2 tariff free agri service connections and 2 more have been sanctioned and can be availed as soon as motors are installed.
The property would be ideal for someone who (1) intends to invest in high tech agriculture (2) intends to set up any institution or factory (2) looks for a long term investment with high capital appreciation potential. My farm house would be ideal for a guest house.
this property is posted by the farm owner mr.george
send enquiry to contact him directly
so kindly only genuine buyers send enquiry,brokers and time passers please excuse.thank you
Email: karnatakaproperties2000@gmail.com
karnatakaproperties.com@gmail.com
PH-08089160909(karnataka,kerala)

www.karnatakaproperties.com
(supporting the greenery and natural truths of the earth)

NB:sir,you can post and advertise any kind of things related to agriculture.agriculture land,farms,farm land,organic cultivation,buy sell agriculture land, vegetarianism,natural life,organic products,organic farming,organic farms etc etc in this website 100% free of cost and also we will try to promote it our maximum.Thank you.

today's message: pranihimsa maha papam.

call us for more assistance
mr.jhony xavier
managing director,
karnataka properties pvt ltd
bangalore
ph-08089160909

Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)