Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

20 acres land @ 1.5lkh/acre ( 160km from Bangalore )

Register

Click Here!

Hi we have 20 acres of land available near Pavagada, Bangalore North, AP & KK border, the land is suitable for Agriculture, Farming, Plantation. The land is with clear title & good water belt, the Zone is with agriculture.

The cost is 1.5lkh/acre ( Slightly negotiable ) the land is 160km from Bangalore north. only serious buyers reply to this post
Regards
Mallikarjun

Last edited by a moderator:

bsghale

Hi we have 20 acres of land available near Pavagada, Bangalore North, AP & KK border, the land is suitable for Agriculture, Farming, Plantation. The land is with clear title & good water belt, the Zone is with agriculture.

The cost is 1.5lkh/acre ( Slightly negotiable ) the land is 160km from Bangalore north. only serious buyers reply to this post
Regards
Mallikarjun
interested require more detials pls call

mahalakshmi

iam interasted to buy could pls provide the cantact detail?
Venkatesh

Regards
Mallikarjun

javeed52

land dealing

Regards
Mallikarjun
hi- if the land still available please kindly give u r detail address & contact No.the land is fenced or not. Thanks

balunpaddu

Visit to the farm

Regards
Mallikarjun
Hi Mr. Mallikarjun,
Iam Padmanabhan from Chennai, would like to visit your land.
You can speak to me over my mobile no. 9962469325
Padmanabhan N

Last edited:

devaki

Interested

Regards
Mallikarjun
Please contact me on my email . I am interested to look at it for my farm. I live in white field and can visit the area upon your evincing sale interest to me directly. Hope the owner is going to contact me.
regards
Ramachandran s

cynthia

a reply

Sir
Do you have any agricultural land near Mallur,Bagalur,Sarjapur near Hosur within Tamilnadu registration

sujay09

Hello

Regards
Mallikarjun
Hi I'm interested in the deal. Can you please contact me
Thanks

Sujay