Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

I have 150 Acre agricultural land for Lease or contract farming..

Register

Click Here!

jitens

Hi,

I am promoting this thread to lease out my own agriculture land. I have 150 Acre of land which is my own & if need more then that it can be available as per requirement till 2000 Acres.

It's Complete agriculture land with soft water borewell & pipeline. The crops we do in our land mostly are: Wheat, Rice, Potato, Chilies, Bajra, Mustured, Guar, Peanuts, All Vegetables, All Pearls, and as per weather based crops.[/FONT]

Location: Village:-Byonhi, Dist.:-Mathura, State:- Uttar Pradesh. India.

If someone is interested to do that please contact us on

Last edited by a moderator:

skmal

Please tell me exact location of your land, terms & conditions and for how many years you want to lease out your property.

jitens

Contract Farming

Dear Skmal,
The land location is:
Address: Village+Post - Byonhi, Via Jugsana, Dist.-Mathura. It's located at center of Raya Sadabad Road Near Anora. It's 10 Km from Yamuna Express way.
We want to do contract farming on our land. It will be for 3 years.
Property will be used for only farming.

sajaldey

Sir,

Please inform your term and condition, road connectivity of the land, if possible inform longitude and latitude of the land.

Regards

Sajal Dey

abhi3092

Hi,

I am promoting this thread to lease out my own agriculture land. I have 150 Acre of land which is my own & if need more then that it can be available as per requirement till 2000 Acres.

It's Complete agriculture land with soft water borewell & pipeline. The crops we do in our land mostly are: Wheat, Rice, Potato, Chilies, Bajra, Mustured, Guar, Peanuts, All Vegetables, All Pearls, and as per weather based crops.[/FONT]

plz.. send me yr contact details..

shrosh

sir,
pl. send your e-mail address ASAP I am intrested to lease this land upto 2000 acre
Thanks,

Dear Sir,

We are ESCO accredited by BEE, Government of India and actively involved in energy efficiency and renewable energy field since 1995 under the leadership of Mr. Pramod Hati, who is an electrical engineer with 20 years experience. We are rated as Grade-3 ESCO by CARE Ratings.

We can help to set up Energy Grass / Crop based renewable energy plant like power plant, Biogas Bottling Plant, Biomass Pellet Plant. We can also render our services to develop one contract farming system, so that your investment and risk will be minimized.

If you are interested, please contact us to our mail id: krishnaenergy(a)gmail.com.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati

Energy Grass Plantation

Dear Sir,

We are ESCO accredited by BEE, Government of India and actively involved in energy efficiency and renewable energy field since 1995 under the leadership of Mr. Pramod Hati, who is an electrical engineer with 20 years experience. We are rated as Grade-3 ESCO by CARE Ratings.

We can help to set up Energy Grass / Crop based renewable energy plant like power plant, Biogas Bottling Plant, Biomass Pellet Plant. We can also render our services to develop one contract farming system, so that your investment and risk will be minimized.

If you are interested, please contact us to our mail id: krishnaenergy(a)gmail.com.

Thanks and regards.
Pramod Hati

amitagrawall

Farming Land

Hi ,
My self Amit.

I'm From Raya, but working in out of state, need 1 acre land with sweet water for long term contract.

pal4life

i m interested

Hi,

dear sir,
i m interested in the said land kindly contact me on 93222111010 or mail me on kacheriaraj@gmail.com

yaddhillon

Yea I am interested give me exact location and lease rates 9815764200

yes I am interested give me detail at 9815764200
]Hi,

If someone is interested to do that please contact us on[/QUOTE]

dharmvirkajla

150 Acre

क्या अब भी आप के पास है ये जमीन

Hi,

akhil_

hello, do you have still available this land? if yes please call me.