Notices
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: agriculture land

  1. #1 agriculture land 

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6
    we need agriculture land cheap price any where in india bulk buying
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2 Lands 

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    99
    Sir

    sir we have lands at ap, karnataka, states , up to 5000 acre's , start 50000 to start to onwords to per acer

    please contact me
    Last edited by moderator A; May 24th, 2012 at 06:28 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3 Agriland in kokan 

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by hasitala View Post
    we need agriculture land cheap price any where in india bulk buying
    Agricultural land ranging from 2 to 12 acres at the rate of Rs.2 Lakh/acre upto Rs. 5 Lakh/acre is available adjacent to my following property: - (contour map is available on request on Email).
    Presently 5.5 acres, rivertouch agriland near the interception of State Highway No.103 (Mandangad-Anjarle) & Major State Coastal High Way No. 4 (Dapoli-Kelshi) is readily available.
    PROPERTY AT DEHEN
    1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17 5141 N, 73 9 15 E Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM)) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
    2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
    3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
    4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
    5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
    6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
    7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by reddy111 View Post
    Sir

    sir we have lands at ap, karnataka, states , up to 5000 acre's , start 50000 to start to onwords to per acer

    please contact me
    Do you have any agricultural dry lands 30 to 40 Acres in Karnataka, 180 - 200 Kms. from Bangalore, with price range of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per Acre, may be 2 to 3 Kms. inside from the main village road, with mud road access, with good soil & water belt (we will be digging the bore-well) and electricity (we will be taking the connection).

    Regards,
    Chetan B R
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    165
    Quote Originally Posted by reddy111 View Post
    Sir

    sir we have lands at ap, karnataka, states , up to 5000 acre's , start 50000 to start to onwords to per acer

    please contact me
    Dear Mr. Reddy111,

    Do you have any agricultural dry lands 30 to 40 Acres in Karnataka, 180 - 200 Kms. from Bangalore, with price range of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per Acre, may be 2 to 3 Kms. inside from the main village road, with mud road access, with good soil & water belt (we will be digging the bore-well) and electricity (we will be taking the connection).

    Regards,
    Chetan B R
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    56
    *PROPOSAL*

    *980* Acres of plain pure Red soil land with water and electricity
    sources in Mele selvanoor village, Kadaladi Taluk, Ramanathapuram
    District.This site is about 60 km from Tuticorin port as well as International
    Airport.This site is on Highway facing{ECRoad}. The surrounding areas of
    this site is fully cultivated by *Sugarcane,Banana,Coconut *and other
    seasonal crops.This site is having road approaches on 2 sides and another
    one road fabricating this site in to 2 parts, hence the road approaches
    on all directions. Electricity connection points are adjacent to this site.
    *DOCUMENTS:-*
    Regarding Documents we have thoroughly inspected and verified all the documents, We found this property is having clear title deeds without any encumbrance.On Verification of the documents we found this property
    owned by 8 individual family members.

    The total extent of patta land measuring 639 acres as detailed above is
    covered in survey numbers 1 to 211[excluding Govt land such as roads canals etc]At this movement the all round fencing can also be carried out simultaneously.
    Hence we honestly forward this proposal for your kind consideration please. *
    **THANKS WITH REGARDS** *
    Last edited by moderator A; May 25th, 2012 at 01:47 AM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7 980 acres land 

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7
    Please give me your e-mail, contact number and full address. Give me more details.

    my address:




    Quote Originally Posted by land2012 View Post
    *PROPOSAL*

    *980* Acres of plain pure Red soil land with water and electricity
    sources in Mele selvanoor village, Kadaladi Taluk, Ramanathapuram
    District.This site is about 60 km from Tuticorin port as well as International
    Airport.This site is on Highway facing{ECRoad}. The surrounding areas of
    this site is fully cultivated by *Sugarcane,Banana,Coconut *and other
    seasonal crops.This site is having road approaches on 2 sides and another
    one road fabricating this site in to 2 parts, hence the road approaches
    on all directions. Electricity connection points are adjacent to this site.
    *DOCUMENTS:-*
    Regarding Documents we have thoroughly inspected and verified all the documents, We found this property is having clear title deeds without any encumbrance.On Verification of the documents we found this property
    owned by 8 individual family members.

    The total extent of patta land measuring 639 acres as detailed above is
    covered in survey numbers 1 to 211[excluding Govt land such as roads canals etc]At this movement the all round fencing can also be carried out simultaneously.
    Hence we honestly forward this proposal for your kind consideration please. *
    **THANKS WITH REGARDS** *
    Last edited by moderator A; May 26th, 2012 at 02:06 AM. Reason: only business members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    28
    Dear Sir,
    Cheap Agri land 1000 acres one land parcel near Nashik @ 2 lacs/acre. Please do contact me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •