Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

agriculture land

Register

Click Here!

reddy111

Lands

Sir

sir we have lands at ap, karnataka, states , up to 5000 acre's , start 50000 to start to onwords to per acer

please contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

Agriland in kokan

we need agriculture land cheap price any where in india bulk buying
Agricultural land ranging from 2 to 12 acres at the rate of Rs.2 Lakh/acre upto Rs. 5 Lakh/acre is available adjacent to my following property: - (contour map is available on request on Email).
Presently 5.5 acres, rivertouch agriland near the interception of State Highway No.103 (Mandangad-Anjarle) & Major State Coastal High Way No. 4 (Dapoli-Kelshi) is readily available.
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM)) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

chetanbr

Sir

sir we have lands at ap, karnataka, states , up to 5000 acre's , start 50000 to start to onwords to per acer

please contact me
Do you have any agricultural dry lands 30 to 40 Acres in Karnataka, 180 - 200 Kms. from Bangalore, with price range of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per Acre, may be 2 to 3 Kms. inside from the main village road, with mud road access, with good soil & water belt (we will be digging the bore-well) and electricity (we will be taking the connection).

Regards,
Chetan B R

chetanbr

Sir

please contact me
Dear Mr. Reddy111,

Do you have any agricultural dry lands 30 to 40 Acres in Karnataka, 180 - 200 Kms. from Bangalore, with price range of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per Acre, may be 2 to 3 Kms. inside from the main village road, with mud road access, with good soil & water belt (we will be digging the bore-well) and electricity (we will be taking the connection).

Regards,
Chetan B R

land2012

*PROPOSAL*

*980* Acres of plain pure Red soil land with water and electricity
sources in Mele selvanoor village, Kadaladi Taluk, Ramanathapuram
District.This site is about 60 km from Tuticorin port as well as International
Airport.This site is on Highway facing{ECRoad}. The surrounding areas of
this site is fully cultivated by *Sugarcane,Banana,Coconut *and other
seasonal crops.This site is having road approaches on 2 sides and another
one road fabricating this site in to 2 parts, hence the road approaches
on all directions. Electricity connection points are adjacent to this site.
*DOCUMENTS:-*
Regarding Documents we have thoroughly inspected and verified all the documents, We found this property is having clear title deeds without any encumbrance.On Verification of the documents we found this property
owned by 8 individual family members.

The total extent of patta land measuring 639 acres as detailed above is
covered in survey numbers 1 to 211[excluding Govt land such as roads canals etc]At this movement the all round fencing can also be carried out simultaneously.
Hence we honestly forward this proposal for your kind consideration please. *
**THANKS WITH REGARDS** *

sadhar_1958

980 acres land

Please give me your e-mail, contact number and full address. Give me more details.

my address:

*PROPOSAL*

*980* Acres of plain pure Red soil land with water and electricity
sources in Mele selvanoor village, Kadaladi Taluk, Ramanathapuram
District.This site is about 60 km from Tuticorin port as well as International
Airport.This site is on Highway facing{ECRoad}. The surrounding areas of
this site is fully cultivated by *Sugarcane,Banana,Coconut *and other
seasonal crops.This site is having road approaches on 2 sides and another
one road fabricating this site in to 2 parts, hence the road approaches
on all directions. Electricity connection points are adjacent to this site.
*DOCUMENTS:-*
Regarding Documents we have thoroughly inspected and verified all the documents, We found this property is having clear title deeds without any encumbrance.On Verification of the documents we found this property
owned by 8 individual family members.

The total extent of patta land measuring 639 acres as detailed above is
covered in survey numbers 1 to 211[excluding Govt land such as roads canals etc]At this movement the all round fencing can also be carried out simultaneously.
Hence we honestly forward this proposal for your kind consideration please. *
**THANKS WITH REGARDS** *

aggrak

Dear Sir,
Cheap Agri land 1000 acres one land parcel near Nashik @ 2 lacs/acre. Please do contact me.