Notices

Thread: Land for sale

1. #1 Land for sale 

Agriculture Land available near Hindupur, Madakseera, Penukonda, Ruddam, Gorantla and CK palli. The lands are available from 80,000 to 2,00,000. The ground water level is 60 ft. Interested party may contact
    Last edited by moderator A; May 11th, 2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

Hello,
    Please give me details of land that are available at Rs.80,000 per acre. I will consider if it is feasible.
    Thank you.
    Haroon Basha

Quote Originally Posted by jasjot33 View Post
    Agriculture Land available near Hindupur, Madakseera, Penukonda, Ruddam, Gorantla and CK palli. The lands are available from 80,000 to 2,00,000. The ground water level is 60 ft. Interested party may contact.
    I am very much interested in agriculture lands at Rs. 80,000/- per acre, kindly let us know the soil whether it is red soil or black soil, water depth for borewell. Also, if the price is negotiable we can look forward to buy large parcels.

Regards,
    Chetan B R
    Last edited by moderator A; May 11th, 2012 at 08:08 PM.

Hi

Interested in buying the land at 80 k..pls share the contact details else call me
    Last edited by moderator A; May 21st, 2012 at 04:04 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade