Notices
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Group purchase of land in Maharashtra/Goa

  1. #1 Group purchase of land in Maharashtra/Goa 

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    30
    Have been on the lookout for agricultural land for sale in Maharashtra for the past two years.Though friends showed enthusiasm their desire was not strong enough to pursue the matter.
    I got the idea from Jyoti's earlier post(Thanks JYOTI-I am also quoting u)that why not come together with likemimded people on this forum instead.Like minded people who can form a group together to buy a large piece of land and divide it in ratio of their investments.
    Advantages of buying in a group-
    1)pick up a larger parcel of land
    2)safety in numbers
    3)the monitoring of the land becomes easier.
    4)operational cost will be lesser as opposed to running a place on one's own
    We are based in Bombay and would be comfortable in investing in Maharashtra/Goa border/coastal maharashtra(sea side or with a water body)-anything South of Bombay onwards/NH 4-very good travel route
    Ideally people from within Maharashtra/with agriculturists certificates/ so that the work load/responsability is shared and logistics managable
    I can invest upto 10Lacs only and looking for people who can pool up money to a buy a big piece of land.
    Let's bounce of ideas on the forum and then talk amongst all interested.Regards,Mrs Deshpande
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6
    I would be interested.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    130
    Good idea and I being from MH would be interested. I guess this would also give opportunity for non-farmers to own piece of agri land through society.

    Do PM your contact details for this to kick start.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    46
    Hello people,

    If looking for agricultural lands in really descent rates contact me i have lands available in Roha which are already agricultural lands

    Regards,
    Last edited by moderator A; April 28th, 2012 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5 Agri land purchase 

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by rsrs_in View Post
    Good idea and I being from MH would be interested. I guess this would also give opportunity for non-farmers to own piece of agri land through society.

    Do PM your contact details for this to kick start.
    Do u have an agriculturist certificate.The idea is to buy on individual names but a larger parcel.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6 Contact details 

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by pkawale View Post
    Hello people,

    If looking for agricultural lands in really descent rates contact me i have lands available in Roha which are already agricultural lands

    Regards,
    Dear Sir,kindly give your telephone number.Thanks
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by bsachin View Post
    I would be interested.
    Sachin,pls give your contact number.Where r u located and do u have an agriculturist's certificate?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    59
    Good idea and I being from MH would be interested. I guess this would also give opportunity for non-farmers to own piece of agri land through society.

    Do PM your contact details for this to kick start
    Last edited by moderator A; April 30th, 2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by sonadeshpande View Post
    Do u have an agriculturist certificate.The idea is to buy on individual names but a larger parcel.
    I have farmer certificate from Rajasthan; also if we form a co-op society then even non-farmers can buy as part of the share in the society which is better to manage.

    Pl share next steps on the area, location etc., that is being reviewed so that each of us can start working on the individual steps
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10 Agricultural land at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri,Maharashtra 

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,274
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sonadeshpande View Post
    Have been on the lookout for agricultural land for sale in Maharashtra for the past two years.Though friends showed enthusiasm their desire was not strong enough to pursue the matter.
    I got the idea from Jyoti's earlier post(Thanks JYOTI-I am also quoting u)that why not come together with likemimded people on this forum instead.Like minded people who can form a group together to buy a large piece of land and divide it in ratio of their investments.
    Advantages of buying in a group-
    1)pick up a larger parcel of land
    2)safety in numbers
    3)the monitoring of the land becomes easier.
    4)operational cost will be lesser as opposed to running a place on one's own
    We are based in Bombay and would be comfortable in investing in Maharashtra/Goa border/coastal maharashtra(sea side or with a water body)-anything South of Bombay onwards/NH 4-very good travel route
    Ideally people from within Maharashtra/with agriculturists certificates/ so that the work load/responsability is shared and logistics managable
    I can invest upto 10Lacs only and looking for people who can pool up money to a buy a big piece of land.
    Let's bounce of ideas on the forum and then talk amongst all interested.Regards,Mrs Deshpande
    Agricultural land ranging from 4 to 5 acres at the rate of Rs.2 Lakh/acre upto Rs. 3 Lakh/acre is available adjacent to my following property: - (contour map is available on request on Email).
    Presently 5.5 acres, rivertouch agriland near the interception of State Highway No.103 (Mandangad-Anjarle) & Major State Coastal High Way No. 4 (Dapoli-Kelshi) is readily available.
    PROPERTY AT DEHEN
    1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17 51’41” N, 73 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM)) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
    2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
    3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
    4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
    5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
    6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
    7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).
    Last edited by moderator A; May 2nd, 2012 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •