Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Group purchase of land in Maharashtra/Goa

Register

Click Here!

sonadeshpande

Have been on the lookout for agricultural land for sale in Maharashtra for the past two years.Though friends showed enthusiasm their desire was not strong enough to pursue the matter.
I got the idea from Jyoti's earlier post(Thanks JYOTI-I am also quoting u)that why not come together with likemimded people on this forum instead.Like minded people who can form a group together to buy a large piece of land and divide it in ratio of their investments.
Advantages of buying in a group-
1)pick up a larger parcel of land
2)safety in numbers
3)the monitoring of the land becomes easier.
4)operational cost will be lesser as opposed to running a place on one's own
We are based in Bombay and would be comfortable in investing in Maharashtra/Goa border/coastal maharashtra(sea side or with a water body)-anything South of Bombay onwards/NH 4-very good travel route
Ideally people from within Maharashtra/with agriculturists certificates/ so that the work load/responsability is shared and logistics managable
I can invest upto 10Lacs only and looking for people who can pool up money to a buy a big piece of land.
Let's bounce of ideas on the forum and then talk amongst all interested.Regards,Mrs Deshpande

rsrs_in

Good idea and I being from MH would be interested. I guess this would also give opportunity for non-farmers to own piece of agri land through society.

Do PM your contact details for this to kick start.

pkawale

Hello people,

If looking for agricultural lands in really descent rates contact me i have lands available in Roha which are already agricultural lands

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:

sonadeshpande

Agri land purchase

Good idea and I being from MH would be interested. I guess this would also give opportunity for non-farmers to own piece of agri land through society.

Do PM your contact details for this to kick start.
Do u have an agriculturist certificate.The idea is to buy on individual names but a larger parcel.

neelkant

Do PM your contact details for this to kick start

rsrs_in

Do u have an agriculturist certificate.The idea is to buy on individual names but a larger parcel.
I have farmer certificate from Rajasthan; also if we form a co-op society then even non-farmers can buy as part of the share in the society which is better to manage.

Pl share next steps on the area, location etc., that is being reviewed so that each of us can start working on the individual steps

ganapati

Agricultural land at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri,Maharashtra

Have been on the lookout for agricultural land for sale in Maharashtra for the past two years.Though friends showed enthusiasm their desire was not strong enough to pursue the matter.
I got the idea from Jyoti's earlier post(Thanks JYOTI-I am also quoting u)that why not come together with likemimded people on this forum instead.Like minded people who can form a group together to buy a large piece of land and divide it in ratio of their investments.
2)safety in numbers
We are based in Bombay and would be comfortable in investing in Maharashtra/Goa border/coastal maharashtra(sea side or with a water body)-anything South of Bombay onwards/NH 4-very good travel route
Ideally people from within Maharashtra/with agriculturists certificates/ so that the work load/responsability is shared and logistics managable
I can invest upto 10Lacs only and looking for people who can pool up money to a buy a big piece of land.
Let's bounce of ideas on the forum and then talk amongst all interested.Regards,Mrs Deshpande
Agricultural land ranging from 4 to 5 acres at the rate of Rs.2 Lakh/acre upto Rs. 3 Lakh/acre is available adjacent to my following property: - (contour map is available on request on Email).
Presently 5.5 acres, rivertouch agriland near the interception of State Highway No.103 (Mandangad-Anjarle) & Major State Coastal High Way No. 4 (Dapoli-Kelshi) is readily available.
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM)) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

ganapati

2)safety in numbers
Agricultural land ranging from 4 to 5 acres at the rate of Rs.2 Lakh/acre upto Rs. 3 Lakh/acre is available adjacent to my following property: - (contour map is available on request on Email).
Presently 5.5 acres, rivertouch agriland near the interception of State Highway No.103 (Mandangad-Anjarle) & Major State Coastal High Way No. 4 (Dapoli-Kelshi) is readily available.
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM)) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

randhir_s

cooperative farming

I would be interested. I already have 10 acres of land touching Bhama Asked dam but am finding it difficult to develop it on my own.

would like to collaborate with other like minded people, have excellent ideas and tie ups in the area of eco-spritual / Organic/ natural farming

chirag

I provide the farmers certificate to non agriculturist.

We have the facility to provide the farmers certificate from Rajasthan to those who are looking to buy the agriculture land in Maharashtra and in Karnataka. We provide the jambandhi( 7/12) and Bhumi Praman patra of the holder.

rahul d

Interested in land for sale

I just joined the forum today and am glad to see such a positive vibe around.
I am from Goa and am interested to know if someone is forming a society somewhere in Goa so that I can join in.

gypsy23

I'm also on the lookout for a land in Konkan which is closer to Pune/Mumbai. Pl let me know if you have a deal for group buying.

sonadeshpande

I have farmer certificate from Rajasthan; also if we form a co-op society then even non-farmers can buy as part of the share in the society which is better to manage.

Pl share next steps on the area, location etc., that is being reviewed so that each of us can start working on the individual steps
Pls share any ideas that u might have so all can see as well.

sonadeshpande

I just joined the forum today and am glad to see such a positive vibe around.
I am from Goa and am interested to know if someone is forming a society somewhere in Goa so that I can join in.
Hi Rahul,pls call me on