AgricultureInformation.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wanted land for Dairy Farm in TN

Default wanted land for Dairy Farm in TN

Dear viewers,

I am looking clear land for dairy farming around 8 to 10 acres, which may in villupuram, thiruvannamalai district.

Now i am in muscat, interested parties contact me.

With Regards,
    Last edited by moderator A; April 26th, 2012 at 01:12 PM. Reason: only premium members are allowed to post contact info. please click My Account to upgrade

Premium Member

Arrow Land available

Hi,Devamani
    you will get the land according to your budjet.You may contact me on 9789692136 or E-mail maizehari@yahoo.co.in

All the best,

Quote Originally Posted by kasthuri View Post
    Hi,Devamani
    you will get the land according to your budjet.You may contact me on 9789692136 or E-mail maizehari@yahoo.co.in

All the best,
    Kashturi:

I am also keen to look at 8-10 acres for horticulture and will be in chennai in May.

What is the cost per acre that is applicable now? I am looking around 50000/- per acre - is this a feasible budget. I am okey to go higher if the land has wells and EB connection.

Premium Member

Lightbulb Land at Chennai

Hi,
    I will confirm to you after consulting with my friends at Chennai.Let me know your contact details;

regards,

Vellore,Arani,TIruvannamalai routes take - by roads/ villages. You can easily find it on your own provided you take stroll with your friends. Beware of the documents,cross check with village office. Find out whether all taxes have been paid till now.Good luck!!

Mr. Devmani,
    I have a farm 65 acres near Pollachi - Palghat border with 3000 yielding coconut trees. But I am not selling the land. But in the vacant land, I am planning to do dairy farming - 200-300 animals. But yet to formalise the plan and strategy. If u are interested in joining the project, then we can sit and discuss further.

regards
    Last edited by moderator A; May 2nd, 2012 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

i have 8to 10 acre of land.
    Last edited by moderator A; May 2nd, 2012 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

Talking contact me

Hi VisarPlease give your contact details.So that both of us will discuss.
    I am located in pollachi.contact me
    Last edited by moderator A; May 3rd, 2012 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

Quote Originally Posted by devmani View Post
    Dear viewers,

I am looking clear land for dairy farming around 8 to 10 acres, which may in villupuram, thiruvannamalai district.

Now i am in muscat, interested parties contact me.

With Regards,
    just you can get it in low budget in tiruvannamalai and villipuram district, please confirm your visit when you are coming and mail me
    Last edited by moderator A; May 3rd, 2012 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

E - mail ID :
    Contact No:

Quote Originally Posted by thailiannan View Post
    Hi VisarPlease give your contact details.So that both of us will discuss.
    I am located in pollachi.contact me
    Last edited by moderator A; May 16th, 2012 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Only business Members are allowed to post contact info. Please click “My Account” to upgrade to a Business Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast