Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Empty Land Available For Plantation & Contract Farming

Register

Click Here!

agrotdr

Hello There,

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

I have 10 acre of both types of lands some grass & some cultivated land in rural hilly area with fully drive-in facility in Himachal Pardesh state (Not for Sale). Any firm/company/personal entity is welcomed to takeover this land only for their required Agro business related purposes on lease and/or contract farming basis. I would be more than happy to discuss further on this if anybody is interested. Leasing and/or any type of reasonable contract deal would be preferred from the leasing/contracting party side, no negotiation at all. Thanks.

Last edited:

sukhminder

Hello Dear,
I would like to know how much land is available for lease, the exact location and duration of lease and money.

indy19

Hello,

I would be interested in long term lease for farming purposes. Kindly let me know if still available and please send details regarding location etc. I can visit immediately. Thank you.

agrotdr

Hello,

I would be interested in long term lease for farming purposes. Kindly let me know if still available and please send details regarding location etc. I can visit immediately. Thank you.
Hello Indy19! Thanks for the query. Land is still available. I have sent PM for you please check and let me know. Thanks.

sid1707

Hello There,

HAVE A GOOD DAY!

I have 10 acre of both types of lands some grass & some cultivated land in rural hilly area with fully drive-in facility in Himachal Pardesh state (Not for Sale). Any firm/company/personal entity is welcomed to takeover this land only for their required Agro business related purposes on lease and/or contract farming basis. I would be more than happy to discuss further on this if anybody is interested. Leasing and/or any type of reasonable contract deal would be preferred from the leasing/contracting party side, no negotiation at all. Thanks.
sir please send me the lease details about how much land and price per acre

rohitsalwan

I am Rohit from Family Farms Agritech Pvt Ltd. Is the land still available. Please get back to me with your best offer.

agrotdr

Hello There! Land is still available for leasing and contract farming. Interested party can contact any time. Thanks.