Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required AGRICULTURE LAND IN KARNATAKA

Register

Click Here!

isitsuresh

Required AGRICULTURE LAND IN KARNATAKA @ 8520899999

Required agriculutural land in Bangalore rural or Tumkur Dist or Chikballapur Dist. Preferable areas are Gauribidanur, bagepalli,korategere, Madhugiri and Gauribidanur,Tiptur and other place which is max 100 Kms from bangalore. Good water source is required as this land will be used for purely farming(AGRICULTURE) purpose. Pls contact Range between 1.50 to 2.0 Lacs and about 100-150 acres of land.

The land should have clear title, fertile and good water resources,and good taar road approach. Please contact me on my email with the details like price, location, distance, nearby town and existing plantation etc.

Please Ex-Cuse for ST/SC Land holding,Milatary alloted lands,Inaam Lands.

PLEASE NOTE:R.T.C (Pahani),Mutation extract issued by the tahsildar,Link Documents,parent deeds,Hissa tippani book extract(Survey Record),EC,Record of right,Pass Book,Title Deed,Family Tree(Ration-Card) issued by revenue department. Should be present before giving advance/Agreement.

advance can be made,After brief/tharough verification of the above documents with a legal adviser.

Serious parties may contact at any time
my mobile number 085208 99999 /09490760696/mail id: isitsuresh@yahoo.com

Last edited:

rajesh_bp82

agri land

Hi.

I am Rajesh we have property of 22 acres near Bagepalli with 3 borewells that is almost 125km from Bangalore,

kindly contact for more details.

thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

vijaybhaskar

Hell Sir,
I am vijay salunke from

I have Agricultural land avilable with water supply & Road access as per your requirement,
Please allow me your contact details

For more details please contact

isitsuresh

I am interested

mr rajesh and vijay.

kindly contact me for furthur details at the earliest.

please leave your mail id and contact number also for furthur discussions.i am coming to bangalore on 03 rd april.

thankyou
my mobile number